is anyone else getting sick of the useless cellphone devices in KR?

The phones in Faiz is a lot better because used for henshin and attacks.

I feel its more of a Sentai thing now. I like it actually as much as I despised it when Faiz came out.

Seeing how phones have everything now it not that crazy for them to have a phone as a weapon or a henshin device.

Ore, Sanjou!
Ok so I've noticed that the last two KR series has had cellphones which pretty much don't do anything

such as Climax Ketaros Phone in Den-O which was nothing more than a henshin device, which could have been anything else rather than a useless cellphone device

the Ixa-phone/gun weapon seems to be better since it also doubles as a gun but it annoys me how it only has one code to activate something (193 to go into rising mode)

is anyone else a little annoyed?

do you remember that Ryotaro actually used the K-Taros as a cell phone once or twice? so it is practical

Eye See You
I would NOT be shocked if Riders will eventually use iPOD type devices to Henshin.

Nothing is impossible at this point.

It stinks.
^ Yeah, but who knows thay might actually use a sex toy as a henshin device as well.

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
^ Yeah, but who knows thay might actually use a sex toy as a henshin device as well.

You know, I was listening to Adam Sandler's "At a Medium Pace" when I saw this. That just amp'd the lulz. :laugh: