Guys
I have a problem the tvtrope thinks that Empowered the super heroine created by Adam warren is not a shrinking violet i tried to make them understand but they don't believe me so let me get this straight is emp really a shrinking violet
I mean she is usually blushed and get embarrassed when her clothes are shredded .
shrinking violet trope: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ShrinkingViolet

Lurker
Tvtropes done by people, they aren't flawless. You can try and change it, but if majority disagrees and you cannot convince them otherwise, than that's it.

The thing is... what do you want from us? o_O

Tvtropes done by people, they aren't flawless. You can try and change it, but if majority disagrees and you cannot convince them otherwise, than that's it.

The thing is... what do you want from us? o_O

Well here one how can i try to make tvtrope to unban me i just want to be forgiven and be unbanned so that i need to continue editing in tvtrope its because i did some minor thing called grammar error.

If you repeatedly commit major grammatical errors (like that huge punctuation-free run-on sentence), you're in no position to be writing on a Wiki. Grammar and syntax is important in order to help make sure that the proper message is conveyed.

You'd be better off spending your time learning proper grammar. Learning to write in proper grammar is good.