The comment section on the Youtube trailer is mostly negative. People complain about how boring looking the characters are. There are complaints about female character shortage too. If you will check the comments for the 7 remake trailer, it is mostly positive. Can this game be salvaged if the fan reaction is mostly negative? There is a lot of things they needed to fix because people should be hyped for this game because it's the latest installment.

Complete Global saturation
I hope not because if it did, we wont be having a Final Fantasy 17 and worst, the only Final Fantasy games we will have are remakes.

The game is not yet released and what you see in the trailers are subject to change. Final Fantasy XV was originally going to have Lunafreya as the final boss but they decided to change it in the last minute. What you see in those trailers are not final. I am sure there will be improvements coming along the way. Don't be a negative Nancy. It is better to be a less hyped game but delivers in the end than Cyberpunk 2077

Let us hope not. I hope this is just a rumor. This makes me sad and very confused.

How legit is this? I know the game has received so many critics but let us at least wait for the game to be released.

The only way we will know 16 will flop is once it is on the shelves of the stores and once it can be downloaded digitally. We should not judge games that has never been released. People are pre-judging way too much. I am sure Crystal Dynamics/Square Enix is working hard to make sure this game will be a masterpiece. It is a high budget game after all.

The IP name alone is enough reason to say this game will not flop. Love it or hate it but the name Final Fantasy have a selling power

People say Shang-Chi will flop and it is now the number one movie in the Box office. Predictions don't work like that.

guy

Sentai Monster with no Mouth Animation
I believe this game will be a success. Final Fantasy is a trusted brand and having a medieval setting is refreshing after having multiple futuristic games. It is like going back to the roots.

It will succeed because its a Final Fantasy Game. The name alone sells!