...They ALREADY decided, though. Hence the other thread being closed. Let's not make unnecessary work for them.

ヒビキラッ☆
Logan/Wolverine appeared on episode 4 :D

Yinsen got little obsession of coin just like Two Face, only not that hardcore XD

Spoiler tags. Tell the internet, tell your friends. That's something that should really, REALLY come as a surprise to people.

(I didn't quote you specifically so you could edit your post and add hide tags or something.)

Well Logan was used to give his new series a boost. Have to say he looks less girly then I originally thought. May give his series a watch when that time comes.

Well Logan was used to give his new series a boost. Have to say he looks less girly then I originally thought. May give his series a watch when that time comes.

People whining about anime Wolverine BETTER hate the freaking movies. Or they lose all credibility. Seriously, what do you think women see when they see Hugh Jackman. -_-

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
People whining about anime Wolverine BETTER hate the freaking movies. Or they lose all credibility. Seriously, what do you think women see when they see Hugh Jackman. -_-

RAWR! :laugh: