In Justice, We Trust!
Good news indeed. The American while good, wasn't anywhere near as good as the Japanese version.

Banned
Bah, the First US version was the best. The Shat as the Chairmen :thumbs:

Could not stand the dubbing on the Japanese one. Why in gods name would they sub Chairmen Koga, then hire crappy actors to dub everything else? They just ended up Talking over each other with it getting awkwardly cutoff by that annoying as hell floor reporter. Why not just sub the whole thing?

Not to mention it placed more attention in the guests. I know this has to do with the Japanese tuning in to see Celeberites eat said food, where as westerners watch for the actual dishes, so that always put me off.

Other than those issues the show was alright.

Last edited:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
No words? How about
f-PicardWin504c2af90010ceca.png

:coolshades:

Now how about they cancel that pile of **** on Food Network and or air this alongside it?

And how about they SUB it this time around?

Kamen Rider Joker USA
I cannot wait! I love the original Japanese Iron Chef TV show, in fact I have most of the episodes thru a friend of mine, and I love watching every battle!

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
First episode aired last Friday (2012.10.26). Two different encodes are available on the D-Addicts torrent tracker. :thumbs:

The new Tendou Souji
Is there any big difference between the two? I'm looking at them and they're both listed as 480p.