I got UR White Wizard with 5 Wiseman..is hard..

Don't lose hope just yet, EX stuff can be dropped from silver and bronze as well. So make sure you participate on every free chance you get, don't waste your daily free hit.

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
Don't lose hope just yet, EX stuff can be dropped from silver and bronze as well. So make sure you participate on every free chance you get, don't waste your daily free hit.
You mean daily boss? I got 2 EX Flute blade but i need another SR White Wizard though.

yeap been participating on every chance, the daily free cost sure helps lol. ah right been forgetting bout the free gacha, kinda saving it up atm planning to use it for the next next event probably.

gawd i want that white wiz! :redface2:

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
yeap been participating on every chance, the daily free cost sure helps lol. ah right been forgetting bout the free gacha, kinda saving it up atm planning to use it for the next next event probably.

gawd i want that white wiz! :redface2:
I think so if you get UR Finale Wizard, be glad better stat than White Wizard though. Not alot people fighting Wiseman..

I got SR Hyper Beast and Gaim. I am amazed when i thought they said 11 streak only for SR Gaim. I cant buy 3k pts for iphone any help?

How can i upgrade Dino Greed or Wiseman to SR+

Last edited:
I think so if you get UR Finale Wizard, be glad better stat than White Wizard though. Not alot people fighting Wiseman..

I got SR Hyper Beast and Gaim. I am amazed when i thought they said 11 streak only for SR Gaim. I cant buy 3k pts for iphone any help?

How can i upgrade Dino Greed or Wiseman to SR+

Okay first of all, White Wiz can land pretty on your defense combos team, if you have it don't think of it as a useless card just yet. I will list the combos for you to see here.

White Wiz + Eternal = White Ambition = 35% Atk
White Wiz + Mage(Mayu) = Sorceror's Apprentice = 30% Def
White Wiz + Skull = For the love of daughters = 30% Def
White Wiz + Blade = Sword and Sorcery(White Story) = 20% Def

I added Mage(Mayu), Medusa, and skull for you as well
Mage(Mayu) yellow + Mage(Yamamoto) green + Mage(Yuzuru) blue = White Wizard's Expectation = 30% Def
Mage(Mayu) + Medusa = Saint Evil = 30% Def

Medusa + Phoenix + Gremlin = The Phantom of Despair = 40% Def

Skull + KR Joker = Detective mentor and trainee = 20% Atk
Skull + KR W = Hard Boiled = 20% Def

See how these combos branch out to many possibilities? If you have these cards, might as well take advantage of it.

Secondly, I heard IOS can buy giftcard and input codes to pay in appstore. Giftcards can be bought from your local i-Studio.

Monster cards can't be + in anyway. If you didn't get + one before the certain event over, then there is no chance for you to + it.

Last edited:
How did u guys go for the last event?
Only managed to get UR wiz 2 star, and SR mayu 3 star. Got SR white wiz but couldnt get the hamel EX until the end damn it :sweat:

How did u guys go for the last event?
Only managed to get UR wiz 2 star, and SR mayu 3 star. Got SR white wiz but couldnt get the hamel EX until the end damn it :sweat:

I am pretty sure I got 3 UR White wizard and 2 UR Wizard. And a whole lot of SR White Wizards and SR Wisemen. All got from silver rank on wiseman, Luckily my team is strong enough to free hit for 1M damage.

What I did was, whenever I saw (free)wiseman appeared I just invest my 1M damage on each and every one of them. One friend one wiseman everyday, pretty much like 10-12 wisemen slain a day.

Congratz on your achievements though Ganteng. I saw you a few times on the field, you had quite an enjoyment there buddy. Pretty impressive for your level.

Last edited:
さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
Okay first of all, White Wiz can land pretty on your defense combos team, if you have it don't think of it as a useless card just yet. I will list the combos for you to see here.

White Wiz + Eternal = White Ambition = 35% Atk
White Wiz + Mage(Mayu) = Sorceror's Apprentice = 30% Def
White Wiz + Skull = For the love of daughters = 30% Def
White Wiz + Blade = Sword and Sorcery(White Story) = 20% Def

I added Mage(Mayu), Medusa, and skull for you as well
Mage(Mayu) yellow + Mage(Yamamoto) green + Mage(Yuzuru) blue = White Wizard's Expectation = 30% Def
Mage(Mayu) + Medusa = Saint Evil = 30% Def

Medusa + Phoenix + Gremlin = The Phantom of Despair = 40% Def

Skull + KR Joker = Detective mentor and trainee = 20% Atk
Skull + KR W = Hard Boiled = 20% Def

See how these combos branch out to many possibilities? If you have these cards, might as well take advantage of it.

Secondly, I heard IOS can buy giftcard and input codes to pay in appstore. Giftcards can be bought from your local i-Studio.

Monster cards can't be + in anyway. If you didn't get + one before the certain event over, then there is no chance for you to + it.
I got SR+ Wiseman and SR+ Evolved Grelim.. i guess so ~ my Dino Greed is only SR.. :/ i cant get to 2 star UR Wizard though thats sad.. i dont have SR infinity before the event end.. i got 2 for Lalaland... -_- which is pretty irony lol 1 UR White Wizard already tiring ~ xD

I am pretty sure I got 3 UR White wizard and 2 UR Wizard. And a whole lot of SR White Wizards and SR Wisemen. All got from silver rank on wiseman, Luckily my team is strong enough to free hit for 1M damage.

What I did was, whenever I saw (free)wiseman appeared I just invest my 1M damage on each and every one of them. One friend one wiseman everyday, pretty much like 10-12 wisemen slain a day.

Congratz on your achievements though Ganteng. I saw you a few times on the field, you had quite an enjoyment there buddy. Pretty impressive for your level.

Nice loot there mate!
Indeed i need to gear up more.. kinda sad to see my damage at the moment lol. Waiting for next event to get better members for my team, that UR wiz's stats is pretty nice but i have no combo to go with :redface2:

Nice loot there mate!
Indeed i need to gear up more.. kinda sad to see my damage at the moment lol. Waiting for next event to get better members for my team, that UR wiz's stats is pretty nice but i have no combo to go with :redface2:

For Wiz you need faiz to maximize combo don't bother with blade for it's only 10% atk increase. If you had chalice and KR Joker, I suggest you use them instead for 50% combo.