Is it possible to deal 3 mil damage without using gems and event units? Max i can do is only arnd 550k :sweat:

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
Is it possible to deal 3 mil damage without using gems and event units? Max i can do is only arnd 550k :sweat:

Left SR Infinity~ i get 2 for my Second Account.. -_-

Kamen Rider Gaim is using 3k pts 100% get?

Last edited:
Cool! Howmuch atk / def i'd need for the team to reach 1 mil?

If lucky I can do 3 M unlucky for 1.5 M

Well with x10 card the world is open for you, the rest just spam your team with skilless cards to make sure that your x10 card can always do the skill each round.

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
UR White Wizard 1 star only 4k or 5k plus? hmm~ max i only can get 1 UR White Wizard.

If lucky I can do 3 M unlucky for 1.5 M

Well with x10 card the world is open for you, the rest just spam your team with skilless cards to make sure that your x10 card can always do the skill each round.

i guess i gotta start buying for the event x10 units then >.>
not sure howmany wiseman i killed already yet hvnt gotten any UR White Wiz.. :castlerock:

not sure howmany wiseman i killed already yet hvnt gotten any UR White Wiz.. :castlerock:

This x10 card I got from using the hyper gacha ticket which can be received from some daily login bonus or boss fight. Through all my bout carrier this is the only time I ever got x10 so you can imagine how hard can one get x10.

It is inadvisable to spend money on hoping to get x10 card, for it only useful for 1 event span. If you were to spend money anyway, I recommend you spend on refill for green and blue.

Unless you have so much to spend on this game I wouldn't stop you on trying gacha.

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
I got UR White Wizard with 5 Wiseman..is hard..