Open your Eyes for the Next Faiz
So instead of giving us a new UR this time, bandai is giving us the chance to increase the max level of our existing ones.

UR star card will increase max level of a UR fighter (only dropped by crab laser)
SR star card will increase max level of a SR fighter (only dropped by crab laser)
R star card will increase max level of a R fighter

to encourage us to use as much energy refills as we can, bandai has set a limit on the number of ex star cards made avaliable.

Guess i can take it easy this time.

Personally i dont like this event,

I defeated crab laser at 18th boss, all i got was a N Aqua card!

Wtf!!!

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
since only SR ShaUTa available as our main objective or me cause i no UR in my Forsake -.- And where can i get beast driver?

화이팅 !
Personally i dont like this event,

I defeated crab laser at 18th boss, all i got was a N Aqua card!

Wtf!!!

That's not cool on Bandai's part. I don't like this event either. But I guess I too can relax this time as I'm not that fussed on the SR or increase max level of my fighters.

Open your Eyes for the Next Faiz
That's not cool on Bandai's part. I don't like this event either. But I guess I too can relax this time as I'm not that fussed on the SR or increase max level of my fighters.

Yeah me too i can relax coz there's nothing to be excited about from this new event

On a side note, after this event sagozo will be the only regular combo left that has not been released. Wonder if he will be a SR like shauta or be used as a evolution for super tatoba.

Lone Red Wolf
Even the shachi unagi tako medals are hard to obtain at level 80 boss

Correct me if I'm wrong but the '80' count on the event page is for total number of bosses defeated, right? That means 80 including a total of the other 2 bosses as well?

Also, I suspect that Crab Laser drops the medals as well. I just killed it after my 13th encounter and got a SR Bout Star and OOO Tatoba Combo..just gotta be patient I guess.

I don't know if i wrong again. Last time i check my cost value in my lv 42, i got 86 cost value. But after i accept a friend request, my cost value become 90.

Are adding friends add cost value ?

Sorry if i'm wrong.

Btw is the unagi sachi medal combo only dropped by the 80th boss?