Whoever the UR is tm, i'll just hope i'll have some luck this time and at least get the SR card. Only got the stupid bike during the previous event.

Still hoping for UR Hyper Kabuto
If its Hyper Kabuto then il buy apple cards
But it will ruin my saved money for the upcoming PS3 Kamen Rider Battride War

Could it be a shining agito UR? cause in past they also make SR & UR kamen rider W extreme.

Hello, i'm new in here.
Just find a great forum when googling about riderbout and just joining in.

I want to ask about cost value, can someone upgrade their cost value? I saw someone with lower level but their cost value is high, about 100 something. My cost value about 86 but my level is higher than him/her. I'm stuck with 9 cards (1UR+,2SR+,3R+,3N+). His/her cards almost all SR and only 2R.
If can upgrade the cost value, can anyone explain it how?

Thanks before.

Btw
I'm lv 42.
ID qh9ve
IGN Budi

And want to ask about add friend / accepting friend request. I think I still don't have any friends cause I don't know how to add some or accept someone friend request.sorry for my bad english...

화이팅 !
Hello, i'm new in here.

I want to ask about cost value, can someone upgrade their cost value? I saw someone with lower level but their cost value is high, about 100 something. My cost value about 86 but my level is higher than him/her. I'm stuck with 9 cards (1UR+,2SR+,3R+,3N+). His/her cards almost all SR and only 2R.

Thanks before.

Btw
I'm lv 42.
ID qh9ve
IGN Budi

And want to ask about add friend / accepting friend request. I think I still don't have any friends cause I don't know how to add some or accept someone friend request.sorry for my bad english...

Welcome to the forum! I only joined recently too. It's rare to find an active kamen rider English speaking place.

I don't think you can change your cost value. Maybe someone else can enlighten us on that subject.

9 cards is standard, everyone is fixed at that amount.

Friends' list:
- Right most panel
- 4th row down, first column block
- 4 tabs (Friends / Sent Pending / Received pending / Search)
- In the search tab (Lv Search / ID search)
- In Lv search (Lv = type a number, option = above/below). Below it = huge country or individual counties/states.

I have sent you a friend request :)

Welcome to the forum! I only joined recently too. It's rare to find an active kamen rider English speaking place.

I don't think you can change your cost value. Maybe someone else can enlighten us on that subject.

9 cards is standard, everyone is fixed at that amount.

Friends' list:
- Right most panel
- 4th row down, first column block
- 4 tabs (Friends / Sent Pending / Received pending / Search)
- In the search tab (Lv Search / ID search)
- In Lv search (Lv = type a number, option = above/below). Below it = huge country or individual counties/states.

I have sent you a friend request :)

Hello KreuzKross.

I saw your friend request. Hope I click the right tab and accept your friend request. Sorry if I click the wrong one and rejected yours.

Yes, i'm aware that 9 is the limit amount that we can use.
I'm still confuse about the cost value that people have. They can have high cost value so they can use many SR in their team although their level is below. Or maybe I'm wrong about it?

Open your Eyes for the Next Faiz
Hello KreuzKross.

I saw your friend request. Hope I click the right tab and accept your friend request. Sorry if I click the wrong one and rejected yours.

Yes, i'm aware that 9 is the limit amount that we can use.
I'm still confuse about the cost value that people have. They can have high cost value so they can use many SR in their team although their level is below. Or maybe I'm wrong about it?

You're wrong coz
Not all SRs have the same cost, so dont think that they have higher cost than you.

Cost value is fixed

Im on level max which is level 70
My cost is 184

Last edited:
Hello, i'm new in here.

Thanks before.

Btw
I'm lv 42.
ID qh9ve
IGN Budi

Cost value is fix for all card.
R card - cost 6 - 10, recently got 12
SR card - cost 13 - 16, dunno will they create higher cost card or not
UR card - cost 23
N card - cost 2 - 5

The higher the cost, the overrall parameter of the card is higher.

It's depend on how you put your card, all SR card estimated take about 130cost.
I have 3 UR, 6 SR that take me 159 to launch an attack. i would suggest you level up your card is better, a 90lvl SR is almost same like 70lvl UR but the cost is lesser

Open your Eyes for the Next Faiz
What i love about map events is the LAG!

Damn lag!!

Can someone explain the mechanics if the new event?

Thanks

Last edited:
So instead of giving us a new UR this time, bandai is giving us the chance to increase the max level of our existing ones.

UR star card will increase max level of a UR fighter (only dropped by crab laser)
SR star card will increase max level of a SR fighter (only dropped by crab laser)
R star card will increase max level of a R fighter

to encourage us to use as much energy refills as we can, bandai has set a limit on the number of ex star cards made avaliable.

Guess i can take it easy this time.