SR+ Aquarius and R Kivara get! On my 1st Aquarius at 18 bosses. y7avejem.jpg

You are so so lucky

Thanks for the answer KamenRiderUNDERGROUND, and Genesicgaogaiga.

I am thinking that this game is at an early stage, and probably will have some implementations in the future. Since some of the rider and monster cards are yet to be introduced. (e.g. Garren card, Blade king form, Kaixa, Delta, Alternative, any orphenoch, etc.)

If thinking like an optimist, I am sure that this coin card will eventually come around again, but knowing how bandai would reproduct their toys it may take years.

I am kinda tired of this even too, it takes so much life out of me to the point that I am considering the paying option.

I hope that the update will increase the level as I am reaching max soon.

화이팅 !
Referring to FurSeal's post

Bandai is clearly saving those characters for future events. If they were to make each event Rider specific then really quickly they'd have ran out.There's no doubt the game is at its early stage, I remember from the past event I'd time out every 5 mins probably due to server overload. And I'm sure we can all agree that the game could do with some improvements

- King Form Blade will probably fall in a chess/poker/autumn insect event.
- Garren on its own will probably be a N from future levels or events. And the idea of a Fusion Jack Garren sounds like a gashapon card to me.
- Kaixa has been released, there's a N version.
- I'd love to see Delta in R or above, he's one of my favourites.
- Alternative feels like a event specific giveaway with other experimental riders.

Coin card?

Referring to FurSeal's post

Bandai is clearly saving those characters for future events. If they were to make each event Rider specific then really quickly they'd have ran out.There's no doubt the game is at its early stage, I remember from the past event I'd time out every 5 mins probably due to server overload. And I'm sure we can all agree that the game could do with some improvements

- King Form Blade will probably fall in a chess/poker/autumn insect event.
- Garren on its own will probably be a N from future levels or events. And the idea of a Fusion Jack Garren sounds like a gashapon card to me.
- Kaixa has been released, there's a N version.
- I'd love to see Delta in R or above, he's one of my favourites.
- Alternative feels like a event specific giveaway with other experimental riders.

Coin card?

Oh by saying that word I meant medal ex card for OOO's upgrade

and for Natsumi,

they probably try to encourage you to do more event patrol to get some rare stuff. However, It does say something about the present and amount of some item, those things confused me. I think, I will wait and see what I will get during the time they usually send out daily present (0:00, Japan time).

Sorry I know some Japanese but not that much to assist in this.

Open your Eyes for the Next Faiz
Bandai made a mistake by not making this a UR card haha!
Happy Valentines everyone!

2a82q12.jpg

Last edited:
The notice was just to inform us that since today is v day, they're giving us a chocolate and 2 energy tanks as a present. Everyone should have gotten it by now.

Just got these now. My first Kivara and my second Femme

308033_10151288186022011_44539843_n.jpg

btw, who drops the EX card to make R Kivara into the SR Kivara?

From what i know, no one drops the item. You either get it by clearing 80 bosses or from the chocolate gifts that appear on the map