Inventing Anna – What are the reactions of the people involved?

Staff member
Inventing Anna is a true-crime drama on Netflix. It is a series that will make you see the world of Anna Sorokin, AKA Anna Devlin. She is a Con Artist who pretends to be a German Heiress, and she manipulates New York’s elite to believe she is what she claims her to be. Julia Garner did a phenomenal job portraying this money stealing swindler.
People believed that Anna was second-generation old money because of her high fashion sense, Articulate speech and sophistication. Had she used her talent for Good, she could have been a Businesswoman who owned an empire or an Award-Winning Actress. I will only focus on the real-life people and not the actors because IMDB can give a better job.
Inventing Anna: Where are they now?
Vivian Kent
In the show, we met Vivian Kent, The Journalist who is determined to cover the story of Anna Sorkin. In...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
You forgot to Include Kacy Duke, the Fitness trainer. I thought she was trans because Laverne Cox played her on TV, but she is a Cisgender woman. I think Lavern Cox proved she could play roles beyond a transwoman, and trans actors can play Cisgender roles soon. She is happy with Laverne's portrayal of her.

Anna is sociopath and there is no remorse on her face. Girl why are you so proud scamming people who gave you their trust. Her Ability to convince people, she could have used that to be a sales person instead of a scammer. Deport her America!

Netflix, Netflix,Netflix! Why do you love giving platforms to these criminals! It encourages people to commit crimes because some are willing to commit crimes for clout. After all, fame feeds their ego. Anna Delvy and the Tinder Swindler became celebrities because you gave them attention.

A scam artist who defrauded people of their hard-earned money became a star thanks to Netflix. I wouldn't mind playing a fictional villain if I were an actress, but I would never give real-life criminals a road to fame.

People are now sending Marriage Proposals to Anna after watching this show.

Love Me!
Anna is My Spirit Animal! Such an inspiration when she manipulated the Elite from her schemes and in the end she still get what she wants and that is to be a star.

Anna is My Spirit Animal! Such an inspiration when she manipulated the Elite from her schemes and in the end she still get what she wants and that is to be a star.
Gurl, First the Kardashians and Now Anna Sorokin, You have disturbing role models. You need to think over your life.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
"Inventing Anna" will no doubt receive great reviews. When movies or series are about true life stories and they hire excellent actors and actresses, it's hard for it not to do well. As for the real person, even though I was not one of her victims, I hope she gets what's coming and then some more! It's good you wrote this article. People don't often hear the stories of the victims who were conned or scammed.

Some may say: 'Ah well! Her victims were wealthy. It's not like they lost a lot.'

But I say: 'If it happened to you, would you then cry foul? Right is right and wrong is wrong. It's not about whether the victims are rich or poor.'

The last news report I heard about the real Anna is that she is suing the authorities because she caught COVID while she was in prison. That's incredible! I'm curious. Lawyers don't come cheap. Where is she getting the money to pay for her defense and legal fees? Netflix???? I'm not saying, I'm just asking. It's a valid question.

Anna Delvey will be my Halloween costume, Time to practice my Russian German accent that she has peen pulling off.