Introduction Thread - What Was Your Road... to Justice?

I'm curious, cuz as I've said before, I wasn''t expecting half you guys 'til like.. the end of summer at best.

My road here started with a disenchantment from.... another place I used to hang out. At first it was a bastion of fun, but turned so damn dark and... meh, a lot of things I just didn't like, among them being the Anti-Power Ranger sentiment around there. It wasn't as active as other places, but still... felt like the very thing that made me a fan in the first place was discouraged.

Other things like being made not "l33t" enough if you didn't spend as much as the next guy or weren't up on all the news.

Near killed Tokusatsu fun for me and I stopped watching much of it.

But, as a guy who watches Power Rangers, owns morphers and battle the Monsters of the Mirror World from start to finish... the heart of a Henshin Warrior never truly dies.

I snagged me a pretty phat job and heard from a few IM'ers that they wanted a new home.

I still have the desire to jam and have fun with fans. My trigger finger began to itch again to write reviews and start my own new kingdom.

With the help of the esteemed SC, I purchased and set up my domain, then the donation of the person who gave me a vBulletin to use along with MarZeo and Phoenix Ranger, then the Mad Internet Runner known as Forever Knight the place seem to burst with life almost over night.

My love for Tokusatsu is beginning to swell again, thanks to you guys and I plan on giving Blade another shot, I own the full series of DaiRanger thanks to SentaiGuy, have been hanging with the DekaRangers fromcase after case, bought a Bray Throttle and the hits just keep on coming!

It's great to be a fan again and back in the game to hang with the best bunch of bastids on the internet.

And I see nothing but better times ahead for all of us.

So, what brought you here, where were you before, and who invited you.

Let us know.... For Great Justice!!!! :jam:

Eye See You
"My road here started with a disenchantment from.... another place I used to hang out. At first it was a bastion of fun, but turned so damn dark and... meh, a lot of things I just didn't like, among them being the Anti-Power Ranger sentiment around there. It wasn't as active as other places, but still... felt like the very thing that made me a fan in the first place was discouraged." -Keith Hayward

Took the words outta my mouth. It got to the point sometimes where I was affraid to post because I thought someone may not like or or take it the wrong way and ban me and that is what happend. I got banned for disliking Harry Potter and that in my book is wrong. So I guess the guy who banned me was expecting my to kiss his rear and send him apology emails begging to be let back in (just like pretty much everyone else who got banned there at one time or another) but instead I gave 'em the finger and deicided to join forces with someone who deserves fucking respect and feels the same way about the Toku/PR Fans as I do and this brings me here today.

S

scikaiju

Well my story a little different. I was checking out the Japanmedia message board and saw the Forever Knight posted a link to this place and thought I check it out. To my surprise I saw that Keith was apparently created this board. He always seemed cool and I thought this might be a fun place to hang out.

Dream's here cuz I invited him and his episodic reviews kick untold amounts of ass.

And ain't nuthin' wrong with enjoying both joints.

I'm mainly asking to see where the people I don't know as well came from and who they got their invitations from.

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Like you and Knight, Keith--the afforementioned "other place" was a shadow of its former self and I was banned not once, but twice for decidely unfair reasons, but I'll spare you guys that. JM's my main interest these days, although we're in a bit of a transitory state right now since one of my JM fellow founders is in the process of getting out of the military and moving back home to Arizona.

Anyways, Knight advertised HJ over at our forum, so I took a look and thought "Hey, why not," so here I am.

If you're the same Kamui I remember... one of those times, you had it coming. I'm sorry. :(

You went off on me, and blasted away with personal attacks and insults.

And you know that's not cool on a messageboard, man. I don't know about the other time, but the one... yeah...

In any case, people get angry. People get passionate. In life, I've been so caught up in my convictions that I've stepped out of line myself when I should've taken a better road and paid friends better respect.

Past is the past, Kam.

And like I said, I hope we all can build one helluva future here.

i came to the "justice side" when my good friend Forever Knight told me about the site, i thought well all my friends from "the dark side" were getting banned from there, so i came here to be with them.....I Feel Like Im Home

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Yeah, I know, man. But I blame that more on my opinions at the time than I do anything else. I never said it formally, so I will now: I apologize.

But actually, that first time was because of something else entirely; not the stuff we had going on. The second was completely unrelated, but you get the idea.

*salutes*

Apology accepted, sir. :anime:

so i came here to be with them.....I Feel Like Im Home

Great, my site is populated with Rogue Heroes. I'm touched.

Maybe I should start calling us the Justice Rogues. ;)