Introduction Thread - What Was Your Road... to Justice?

hey guys!

My journey began when i decided to cosplay as the red ranger for MTAC. (middle TN anime con) So I was doing research on super sentai and an BAM found you guys!

Hello everyone! I am eager to check out this forum. But my journey began waaaaay back in 1997 when i was five years old. I watched Turbo and in Space on and off. I remember seeing re-runs of MMPR(and i cant remember how i heard of them, but some how i knew of power rangers before i started watching Turbo and in space). I still remember seeing the commercials for the Power rangers Turbo movie. Shortly after i would be introduced to Godzilla and thus a seed was planted, a seed that years later would grow into a huge tree of love for Toku,kaiju,and mecha anime.

At this point i would watch turbo on and off and i had only seen Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla. Power rangers Lost Galaxy would be the first season id watched from begging to end. Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed rescue, Timeforce and wild force are my favorite era of PR. They were so well made and i didnt miss a moment of any of those seasons. I would still watch Power rangers(and Ultraman Tiga) but eventually i felt like i needed to fit in with the cool kids at school and would stop watching because it wasnt "cool". Once i was 14-15(and still the odd kid) i said "screw it, i cant deny it anymore. I love power rangers and i dont care what anyone says.

And thus that summer i caught up, watched EVERY season from MMPR to RPM(the lastest season on netflix at the time)

Now in this time i also spent huuuuuuge amount of time catching up on Godzilla and mecha anime. Around my sophmore year i finally checked out Super Sentai(i had know Power rangers was an adaptation of a Japanese show, i just didnt know the name). And thus, i heard of Kamen Rider and all sorts of other Toku. In between my Junior and Senior year i went on a school summer trip to Japan(at this time Gosiger was airing) and had the time of my life(i went to Japan a second time last year in July) and thats when i started watching Super Sentai(starting with Gosiger and watching every season since) and shortly after words Kamen Rider(watched Kuuga, currently watching Agito and Gaim).

And this is the simplified version of my story...

Last edited:
Hi, new member from Mexico here. I have been a fan of Toku for the past 4 years, with my main interests being Super Sentai & Kamen Rider. However, college has really cut down the time I can afford to spend time watching weekly tv-shows, but I'm on vacation now, meaning I can watch Toku again. I still need to watch the final 4 episodes of Kyoryuger before commiting to Tokyuger (though I did watch the first episode). And as for Gaim, I have only watched like 10 episodes, so there's a lot of catching up to do. :O_O:

It's Showtime!
Not new, but returning back onto the road of Justice after so long of trudging through all kind of hardships. Whew... :buttrock:

(っ・ω・)っ
Same as above! Been here a while, left, and now decided to just see what's up and see how people have been :3

S

scikaiju

Hey Kura, Reionyx (sorry I didn't see that post earlier), how have you two been?

So, what brought you here, where were you before, and who invited you.

No one invited me. I found this place, among other similar places, through a Google search. I came here to talk Power Rangers, basically. I dislike interacting with trolls, so since this place seems virtually troll free, I choose this over other Ranger boards. The side effect, sadly, is that its not as active as I would like. When Samurai came, yeah, but now...:disappoin I have no idea why either. I try to engage in other convos outside of Power Rangers, but they get barely no traction either.

So what brought me here in the first place was to talk Power Rangers in a moderated forum. What's keeping me is the hope that one day the activity will return to what I saw when Samurai came.

Hi there! I'm Mark, and I'm from Argentina.
Well, my road started with MMPR, like many of you. After Zeo, I stayed "freezed" until 2006, when Jetix -now Disney XD- aired here in Latin America all the seasons from Turbo to Jungle Fury -or RPM, I don't remember-. In 2008 I watched my first Super Sentai season, Boukenger, and the special of Gaoranger Vs Super Sentai, and a few episodes of Gekiranger.
Everything stopped again after Power Rangers RPM dissapeared suddendly, like Jetix did. But I returned last year after I watched Gokaiger. That season changed everything, so then I watched from Gekiranger -this time, complete- to Goseiger, but just a few episodes from this last one. I created a twitter account -rangersentai_es- where I post comments about PR and SS, even when I know there's too much to talk about, but thanks to twitter I found this great place where I hope I can make friends, and share comments and stuff.
I'm learning japanese, and oh! I'm a collector, and even when I don't have any figuart yet, I'm pretty sure that my collection of figures will be expanded soon. I watched some of yours, and wow you're great!!
So here I am! With a very long road to walk...
See you, bye!

IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!!!
I'm 13 and from NJ. My brother used to be a fan of Power Rangers as we used to have a DVD of it (I think it was DinoCharge?) and I knew of the Engine Sentai Go-Onger theme from this. Last year or so, when Nickelodeon aired Power Rangers, I was at Wendy's with my mom, and usually at this Wendy's the TV is tuned to Nickelodeon. So Power Rangers was on, and there were these teenagers and young adults watching it, providing commentary. That is when I wanted to become a Sentai fan, although I didn't know it at the time. Now I know. And here I am on Henshin Justice. BTW, I first found out about this site via a thread on scary TV logos from 2006. :laugh: