Introduction Thread - What Was Your Road... to Justice?

LUNA/METAL
I'm never sure if I had the courage to ride with the devil. Oh well.
I'm PullThePower, nice to meet you all. I actually have started a show based on my stupid opinions on Kamen Rider, but I might start actually putting up Kamen Rider based news. I'll drop a link so you guys can check it out.
HERE IT IS

Yo, guys. Nice to be a part of HJU.
K-Off here (imaginative, I know), and I've searched high and low for a place I could discuss toku with others. Now I'm glad I found it.

One of the first henshin hero things I've seen was Dream Soldier Wingman - which has a francais-only dub beyond the original at the moment. It was just so hilarious, so awesome. And the music, my word!

Ever since then I have been into the transforming hero.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Est-ce que je parle dans la grande langue de français? Seulement un petit. Also, Wingman was dubbed? Could have sworn it was subbed....

BTW welcome, Sir K-Off.

Last edited:
Well, for me a friend was of a friend was getting me more and more into Super Sentai as well as other shows (Karmen Rider for example.) He was doing this knowing I am a longtime Power Ranger fan (you can guess where I my username came from, haha.) One day I just happen to see him share a link from Facebook to this site. I've been keeping an eye on the site and checking it almost everyday since, but this is the first time actually posting in the forums... main reasons is I've bad experiences in forums (completely non-related to this or any related site) in the past. But hey, let's not let the trolls and poop-butts from other sites ruin everything, right? :)

Nice to meet everyone!

American Tokusatsu!!!
A discovery and a dream...

Okay, let's see... my road here began I guess almost 15 years ago, when a kid with a hyperactive imagination, analytical mind, and nearly OCD need for details, started work on a silly little fan-fic crossover between Godzilla, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Battle Angel Alita.

Since then, the story evolved, and one day I started watching a series called Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight. I was [and still am] a big fan of the concept of someone that could change into an armored, faceless warrior of justice, and further exploration of this series lead me to the discover of the genre of Tokusatsu, and all of the creative and unique series that are a part of it! By this point in the story, I had abandoned the idea of my story becoming a fan-fiction, and instead chose to create an original series that would be a tribute to Tokusatsu!

Soon I went looking online for any sort of site which had collected information of anything related to Tokusatsu... which of course was pretty difficult, considering the rarity of the genre in the United States! So it was like a sign from Heaven when I located this site, a forum on everything Tokusatsu related, the perfect place to interact with fellow Tokusatsu fans, find info on both popular and obscure Tokusatsu series, and most of all, a place to premier a new, original series of American Tokusatsu!

By the way, where would someone post stories, updates, and/or pics for an original Tokusatsu series they're making around here?

American Tokusatsu!!!
Thanks for the welcome! No, what I'm trying to create is an original series, inspired by other Tokusatsu and Kaiju films, but it is by no means a fan fiction.

SHIYOU-SHIYOU

Sorry for the bump and the weird title, that was the transformation call for a game I'm making.

Anyways, hay guise! I'm Lennox, and I've actually been lurking here for a looooooooooooong time now. Also, I'd like to mention that I'm waiting for the following movie:

3rd Super Hero Taisen Alpha Tensei-hen: To The End of The Decade :castlerock:

Anyway, hope to have fun here at HJU! Seeyah!