Introduction Thread - What Was Your Road... to Justice?

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Hey, just found this thread! I suppose I should have posted here before wandering around the rest of the boards, but then, if I hadn't posted anywhere else, no one would care who I was! Not like anyone much will care anyway, but that's a different story. ;)

I found out about Toku a couple of years ago, when I discovered that Power Rangers was actually just a cheap knockoff of this cool series called Sentai. (Don't get me wrong, I still like PR, I just like Sentai better, usually.) I found my way here a few months ago, after making Kiva my first KR to watch from beginning to end while it was on the air. I lurked for quite a while, and then finally felt the need to start putting my own two cents into the conversations. Yeah, that's pretty much it.

P.S. I'm a girl... I tried to come up with a name that sounded vaguely feminine without having "girl" in it, but apparently it didn't work. I still love Blade, though! :laugh:

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
Welcome. lol we don't have enough girls on here cause most of the other guys chase them away.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Welcome. lol we don't have enough girls on here cause most of the other guys chase them away.

That seems counterproductive... :laugh:

I fairly routinely have guys online wonder why I haven't been snapped up yet. Some of my real-life friends wonder the same thing, too, actually.

Here I am!

Hi there....Keith Justice suggested I jump into your fray! So, here I am in all my geek girl glory!

Not much on the anime fandom, but I redeem myself as a Trekkie, Star Wars, LOTR, Xmen, Xfiles, BSG GEEK!

I am the law
Wow. Two new girls? This place is becoming less and less of a sausage fest every day! :buttrock:

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
All I wanna know is...are these two girls babe, and do they wanna hook up with me? ;)

I'm sorry. Let me introduce myself. I am Faded, HJU's fantastic flirt! I do have a bf though, he is Rider Faiz, a mod of this board. So no matter how badly I want to keep kC in my pocket for a snack, I just can't. :(

All I wanna know is...are these two girls babe, and do they wanna hook up with me? ;)

I'm sorry. Let me introduce myself. I am Faded, HJU's fantastic flirt! I do have a bf though, he is Rider Faiz, a mod of this board. So no matter how badly I want to keep kC in my pocket for a snack, I just can't. :(

Am I a babe? :laugh:

Depends on your definition, sweets.