Introduction Thread - What Was Your Road... to Justice?

Wait...Abaddon is a girl?

Now I feel bad about making fun of her...:disappoin

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Wait...Abaddon is a girl?

Now I feel bad about making fun of her...:disappoin

She posted a pic of herself in the unmasked thread....and yeah she's my roomate/best friend of 13 years.

So. You made fun of her, huh. *pounds fist into palm*

A Secret Messenger ...

I guess one day you just stopped being cute? :laugh: Does that happen?
Try not to make sense of it. As a female you will find that about 95% of the members (pun intended?) on this board with slobber and shower you with attention. You are now everyone's favorite poster because now they know you are a girl.

I guess one day you just stopped being cute? :laugh: Does that happen?
Try not to make sense of it. As a female you will find that about 95% of the members (pun intended?) on this board with slobber and shower you with attention. You are now everyone's favorite poster because now they know you are a girl.

LOL @ PUN!

Yeah, but I'm totally least cute of all girls here. *nods*

I still wanna know where I was made fun of! lol.

hello everyone! i'm new here..actually i had another account and long story short i forgot the pass to that and i changed email since that time haha:sweat:

i got into tokusatsu few years ago i was looing for more doramas and i came across kamen ride ryuki that alo my friend recommended to me and since then i have been watching more and also became hooked on super sentai series even more!!:laugh: i joined this forum i hope i can meet more toku fans from my area too(if there are any!!:eyebrow:i don't think so??)

Welcome to the party, pal. :thumbs:

But, we do proper spelling and capitalization 'round these parts. Try and make sure you're putting effort into that and you'll fit in just prime.

Matrix of Leadership
Oh boy my turn. Well lets see. I got in to Tokatsu last year because Godzilla came back into my life. Godzilla just relaxed me. Then from Godzilla came Ultraman, Ultraman to Kamen RIder. And Kamen Rider to Super Sentai. So I then got into a site called Henshintalk.com. I will admit it was cool at first. Then everyone was all up tight and like so much older than me and like everything i said was wrong to them. It was like my oppinion didn't matter. They were based on PR and I love PR but I like Toku a lot more. So Dragon Knight came running along. Some guy posted a link here to see the KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT THREAD when Keith saw the first 4 episodes. So I immediately joined to talk to Keith. Then I got to more and more threads and loved it here! I also am an inspired writer on the down low so with all the JUSTICE FICTION I have my own story going (look at my sig!) and its just awesome. I met Keith who is a great and cool guy (btw when we Gearin it up online) and so many more. I am still a noob here but overall I love everyone here at HJU. I will get into little ruffles with people but it won't stop me from coming. HJU has definetly become a place of peace for me. My main goal here is to become a big name here like Keith Forever Knight Aoiblue Kivat. Well no that isn't my main goal. My MAIN goal is to meet new and exciting people here! And I just want to thank Keith for creating this masterpiece and all who helped. And to all the members for helping me find a new home. :thumbs:

Last edited: