Introduction Thread - What Was Your Road... to Justice?

Hello...I'm Canadian...and a really bad spelling...did I mention I'm Canadian... and that I'm here as a refuge of the Fremont Forums... LISTEN TO THE LAN SHOW! ... How long does the "I'm New" excuse last around here?

Lag! What's up man, good to see you here. You might remember me from a very special episode of Team Fremont Forums as "Pirate Hat Max".

I Found this board through another one I had been on since 03, Stopped posting there about 06 but after looking it up again, I found this place ^^

And Im Liking The look of it already :D

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Rider of Abaddon has posted on here a little before, but she went on hiatus. She's back now, giving the message board another chance (she has message board phobia), and I want everyone to make her feel welcome!

She's met Faiz and kC, and I think that's it from the board.

LOVE HER.

Rider of Abaddon has posted on here a little before, but she went on hiatus. She's back now, giving the message board another chance (she has message board phobia), and I want everyone to make her feel welcome!

She's met Faiz and kC, and I think that's it from the board.

LOVE HER.

ILU!FADED!

Madan Kenshi
Another Filipino Tokusatsu fan here...

A certain friend of mine told me about this site for Toku fans, so...here I am. =^_^=

AND despite my name, I'm not really a big fan of Madan Senki Ryukendo. It's just that I've been using this internet name for awhile now, and it all started because I was watching an episode of that show while I was thinking of an e-mail name...

So, yeah. That's all I can say. Hope that I'm welcome here...

Last edited:
Lurker
Welcome, Master! We hope you enjoy your stay.

...And the story behind your name reminds me of the story behind mine. :anime:

It's been a while since someone did an intro. Welcome to the party!

What board were you at before... Golden Storm!

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Welcome Master Ryukendo! Hope you get to enjoy this place as much as we do.

You know what, I just realized that Ive been here for almost 2 years and never properly introduced myself here. So, here it goes:

Im Inui Takumi, and Im a HJU-aholic. :D

j/k

Last edited: