Introduce yourself!

Hey,

I am Haru and I like movies, videogames, anime, and music! Currently I am attending a small university to complete my computer science degree.

Hello
I am Kitty, just say Hello Kitty!
Haha gotcha!
I am into comics (a lot of comics), anime, and video games.

Hey all! I'm a grad student living in New York, and am proud to be an all-round geek. I play some video games (mostly 3DS or PC), read lots of books (speculative fiction, sci-fi and fantasy), and generally listen to tons of music (although I have no discerning taste, please don't judge).

I'm normally really awkward at this sort of thing (if I get up the nerve to post a comment somewhere on the internet, I usually can't bring myself to read the response) but I thought, it's a new year! Time to try something new. Wish me luck, and it's nice to meet all of you!

Greetings everyone, my name is Jeffrey Harris. I am a new editor and writer for the site. Happy to be here and talk shop with everyone.
Avid gamer and fan of comics, animation, and films.

Hey there!
My name is Vanessa, I'm 24 years old and currently live in Portugal. I love reading, gaming, watching movies of all sorts. Also a great fan of anime, manga and comics. This forum is perfect for me! :p
Looking forward to reading your opinions and sharing mine! ;)

Hello. I am from Dominican Republic. I am new to the site and I love video games. So far so good. I hope to see you all around.

TOP KEK
My name is Djordje, I live in Italy, and I like playing video games, like Minecraft, Grand Theft Auto V, Battlefield Series, Call Of duty Series, and more...
I got Steam and PSN, so if you want to add me, just message me!

Blondes have more Puns
My name is Joan and I am an absolute Tv addict. I watch tv while I am running miles with my thread mill and stationary bike. That's why I am not a fat couch potato.