Introduce yourself!

Hi there I registered just a few minutes ago, I'm Bigbrain50 as you can tell from my screen name, I'm a University student from the island paradise of Jamaica, geek culture is pretty big out here, well geek/nerd culture is today's pop culture so no wonder right? I think I'll enjoy my time here and I'm looking forward to knowing everyone here.

Hello,

My name is Nick, and I live in the United States! I love to discuss movies, video game, and many other things with a variety of people. I am looking forward to participating on this forum, and getting to know many of you guys!

If you have a question, don't hesitate to ask!

I'm Miles and I'm 18. I live in Copenhagen, Denmark and despite Miles being a boys name I am actually female (Thanks mom!) I enjoy gaming, going to the cinema and I read a lot of books. I go to college-ish (Denmark doesn't have college) and I'm studying Languages and Media. Hi ^^

Hey guys! I just registered a little while ago. I thought this site was solely forum based but I'm discovering that there are a ton of cool things on the site itself. I can wait to dive into some of these articles and have some fun discussions with you guys as well. It's always fun to find people with similar interest who are just as passionate as you are.

The Wind Of Justice
Hi guys! I just joined and I want to Introduce myself first. My name is niiro and I like to play games. Any type of games. Thank you for reading!

Hi!! I am Samuel from Canada, I am still studying in High School. And I am new to this community. Nice to meet you guys!!

Yo. I'm just a random Stark that stumbled in.
I enjoy 'casual' games. I like to watch movies. I like to like things. Enjoying things makes me happy.

Hey guys

First off I would really like to say that I am really happy to be here in this forum. I really love, playing video games and I have been playing them from since I was three. I am really addicted to them and will be for a very long time.

I am extremely excited to be a part of this forum and I am really hoping that I will be able to make some good friends while I am here and that I will be able to add value to this great forum.

Hello everyone! I'm a college student and I love games! TV and movies are good too! Books... not so much. Unless they're picture books.