Introduce yourself!

Administrator
Staff member
New to the site? Welcome! Tell us a little about yourself!

I registered just yesterday but could not find a place to introduce myself until now :)

I am Nikki. I am 27 years old and I currently live in England, UK. I enjoy gaming, posting on forums, meeting news friends and listening to music. When I get the chance I also love to watch my favourite TV shows.

Take care :)

Shaken Not Stirred!!
Hey Guys. Loving the forum. Hoping to make some new friends here and get to learn more from the amazing community you have.
My hobbies include playing video games, reading and watching movies.

Shaken Not Stirred!!
Hey Nikki, I am from the UK also, from Manchester.. Where abouts do you live?
Should've guessed you were from UK with you being a five fan:)

I was trying to find this lol as usually this is a section and people post threads. Anyway MrSackfist. Big Wrestling fan, infact looking to start a newsletter and currently run an e-fed and fantasy wrestling league which gives real cash prizes. Enjoy playing Basketball, but above all, love animation, tv shows, movies and video games

Hey guys, my name is Cameron and I am a seventeen year old teenager living in the United States. I am a huge American sports fan. In fact, the two hobbies that take up just about all my time are sports and then forums. I am on a ton of different forums. I registered on this forum yesterday, and I was a little surprised that there isn't an introductions board, but it looks like you have a topic instead. Anyways, I think this forum looks awesome, and I am a big fan of XenForo. I look forward to getting to know all of you guys around the forum. :)

Thank you.

-2787cmt.

My name is Jeff Harris. A strangely common name, I'm surprised to say. I'm a writer, illustrator, graphic designer, opinionist, and futurist. My brain is always on go. I'm a fan of animation and comics from all points of a globe. I've been doing commentary professionally online for over 15 years. I'm still creating.