Interview w/ Austin St. John and Steve Cardenas & the Power Morphicon!

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
u did an awesome interview Keith. lot of nice tidbits behind the scenes. like how Steve, Johnny, dude from VR Troopers, and Sweet Valley High twins lived in the same complex. i cant wait to see the other interviews u did. did u do an interview with Johnny or Dan or Paul and Jason?

Kenzan
you sounded a little to excited, so what was it like to talk to 2 legends, and now im so pissed i didnt go, cause as you know i was gonna stalk you while i was there, i figured if any one could get anything done it was you. lol

Last edited:
you sounded a little to excited, so what was it like to talk to 2 legends, and now im so pissed i didnt go, cause as you know i was gonna stalk you while i was there, i figured if any one could get anything done it was you. lol

Austin and Steve were the ****. I was nervous as hell, cuz I knew what kinda material they were giving me and they really don't see themselves as stars anymore by a long shot.

It was a request made on the fly, so I had to wing it with questions and make sure I asked all I knew everyone wanted to know.

Hopefully it turns out alright.

Kenzan
Austin and Steve were the ****. I was nervous as hell, cuz I knew what kinda material they were giving me and they really don't see themselves as stars anymore by a long shot.

It was a request made on the fly, so I had to wing it with questions and make sure I asked all I knew everyone wanted to know.

Hopefully it turns out alright.

you did a great job mate

I am the law
Good interview bossman! I SOOOOOO wish I could have been there now! Would have been more fun than Pittsburgh, that's for sure! :laugh: