Interview w/ Austin St. John and Steve Cardenas & the Power Morphicon!

I got to sit down with the first to Original Red Power Rangers for a chat. Did the best I could on the fly and this is but a taste of things to come. Make sure your podcatchers, iTunes and peepers are keeping an eye on R5 Central. You’ll find the FULL and real interview there. For now…. enjoy!

[More...]

Best I could do with a camera that's mainly mean to take digital pictures. :sweat:

R5 Central should have much better quality.

Mad Skillz
Yeah, aside from the volume, it was a great interview Keith. It was probably because I was too young to remember it if I ever did hear it on the news, but that was my first time hearing the story about Universal, it's weird to think back and see just how huge this show was at a time.

According to Tony Oliver, that was Universal Studio's biggest day to date. Nothing has come close yet.

More yet to come and with hopeful better volume.

Lurker
hey did you ask Austin about how did he get the call to do the forever red episode?

I think I did. And if you don't hear the answer there, you will in the following podcasts.

Chief HJU News Editor
Aw man, that was fucking sweet. It's so weird hearing all these new things about something I loved since day one all those years ago.

I'm so going next time.

I was at Universal when the Power Rangers were there. Two hours in line under a burning sun, just to see them. Glad I wasn't there when that "rampaging" went down. That was such a crazy day though.

Awesome interview, can't wait to see what else you got Keith. :buttrock: