Interview w/ Austin St. John and Steve Cardenas & the Power Morphicon!

Keith Justice

I got to sit down with the first to Original Red Power Rangers for a chat. Did the best I could on the fly and this is but a taste of things to come. Make sure your podcatchers, iTunes and peepers are keeping an eye on R5 Central. You’ll find the FULL and real interview there. For now…. enjoy!

[More...]

Keith Justice

Best I could do with a camera that's mainly mean to take digital pictures. :sweat:

R5 Central should have much better quality.

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
Yeah, aside from the volume, it was a great interview Keith. It was probably because I was too young to remember it if I ever did hear it on the news, but that was my first time hearing the story about Universal, it's weird to think back and see just how huge this show was at a time.

Keith Justice

According to Tony Oliver, that was Universal Studio's biggest day to date. Nothing has come close yet.

More yet to come and with hopeful better volume.

Tom Constantine

Chief HJU News Editor
Aw man, that was fucking sweet. It's so weird hearing all these new things about something I loved since day one all those years ago.

I'm so going next time.

I was at Universal when the Power Rangers were there. Two hours in line under a burning sun, just to see them. Glad I wasn't there when that "rampaging" went down. That was such a crazy day though.

Awesome interview, can't wait to see what else you got Keith. :buttrock:

Inui Takumi

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
u did an awesome interview Keith. lot of nice tidbits behind the scenes. like how Steve, Johnny, dude from VR Troopers, and Sweet Valley High twins lived in the same complex. i cant wait to see the other interviews u did. did u do an interview with Johnny or Dan or Paul and Jason?

you sounded a little to excited, so what was it like to talk to 2 legends, and now im so pissed i didnt go, cause as you know i was gonna stalk you while i was there, i figured if any one could get anything done it was you. lol

Last edited:

Keith Justice

you sounded a little to excited, so what was it like to talk to 2 legends, and now im so pissed i didnt go, cause as you know i was gonna stalk you while i was there, i figured if any one could get anything done it was you. lol

Austin and Steve were the ****. I was nervous as hell, cuz I knew what kinda material they were giving me and they really don't see themselves as stars anymore by a long shot.

It was a request made on the fly, so I had to wing it with questions and make sure I asked all I knew everyone wanted to know.

Hopefully it turns out alright.

Austin and Steve were the ****. I was nervous as hell, cuz I knew what kinda material they were giving me and they really don't see themselves as stars anymore by a long shot.

It was a request made on the fly, so I had to wing it with questions and make sure I asked all I knew everyone wanted to know.

Hopefully it turns out alright.

you did a great job mate

Judge Faiz

I am the law
Good interview bossman! I SOOOOOO wish I could have been there now! Would have been more fun than Pittsburgh, that's for sure! :laugh:

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?