Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Anikiiiiiiii!!! I will interview ju! First off, let me start by saying I bet EVERYONE will be reading this thread, because when they see FM + LM they automatically think "Mmm....boooobies" and with good reason!

Here are a few questions to start off:

1. How were you first introduced to the world of Toku, and how long have you been a part of it?

2. If you had a genie, and you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?

3. How does it feel to be the wet dream of every man (*cough*andme*cough*) on this message board?

the baddest *****
AIBOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! TEH DARKNESSS@!!11!!!!1

:DDDDDDD

1. Well, in general it would be those silly little Power Rangers. Tommy sucks, I wanna SUHT-HIYA! him in the face >:| But I got introduced to Japanesey toku in 2003 with PGSM

2. I'd wish for Hikaru, I'd bang him so hard I'd bang that flammingness out of him. I'd wish for lots of money, cause I could by bitches and hos and then I'd buy all the other people on my raep list :3

3. Oh rly, I am? To let you all know I will be cosplaying as Smart Lady sometime this year :D

For question 2, you only made two wishes :p

I'd bang him so hard I'd bang that flammingness out of him.

Enough to make me wish I was a flaming man.

Oh rly, I am? To let you all know I will be cosplaying as Smart Lady sometime this year :D

Aaaaand the crotches of one thousand pants just exploded around the world.

Okay! Next set!

1. If you could have the Ultimate Kamen Rider squad, which riders would you choose, and why?
2. If you could have the Ultimate Kamen Rider Villain squad, which villains would you choose and why?
3. We go out to a bar together. I offer to buy you a drink. What's your poison?

the baddest *****
:O You'd know I'd bang you AIBOUUUUUUUUUUU1!1!1

1. If I could have an Ultimate KR squad.... hmm.... Damnit, I can't really chooooose. Okay, well

1. Zanki = Even if he's like half there, that ***** is bad ass
2. Tendou = Everyone needs an asshole
3. Takumi = Everyone needs the emo pretty boy
4. Ryoutarou = The standard cute wimp that just happens to be picked
5. Yaguruma = Because you always need that guy that's gonna turn on you at the CLIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAX

2. Hmmmm, villan squad. Not too many villan-"villans" in KR. Um, NO CLUE :D I guess Kitazaki cause he's weird and uh... Mishima cause he's just tall and like grrrrrr looking and like uh... ... wow. xD

3. Long Island Ice Tea :3

You ain't the Wet dream of this Boy, and my crotch sure didn't Explode...Cause I already GOTS me a SMOKIN' HOT wife who cosplays. The original girl of this Board Mrs. Englishcookie

AnimeCentral2006087.jpg
1022a0059-1.jpg

Last edited:
Well honey, I would ask Merc the questions you proposed earlier this morning, but she might file a sexual harrassment charge against me. :p

the baddest *****
Oshit :eek: XD

That's... nice Mega Ranger? I don't know if I would call that in insult to me or... what....

Ok...back to the questions. Minus the ones RF wanted me to ask.

1. Who's henshin pose is your favourite?
2. Bubble bubble, toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble. I'm a witch (*cackle*) and because I like you so much I give you a love potion at a discount. Who's drink do you slip it into? Could be a real friend, celebrity, or someone on the board you wanna hook up with. Can't say me though, cause I wouldn't need the potion ;)
3. If you could live anywhere on Earth, where would you live and why?