Banned
MMPR had likable characters that didn't walk around like planks of wood. It didn't take its self too seriously and had a loose plot that was interesting enough to drag you in and not be just plain bland and boring.

They were kids in high school. There was really nothing more to them at all. They were 5 cliches.

Zyuranger took it self too seriously? Are you even sure you watched the show? How was zyurangers plot loose? I mean it was pretty cut and dry. The same can be saida bout MMPR.

They were kids in high school. There was really nothing more to them at all. They were 5 cliches.

Zyuranger took it self too seriously? Are you even sure you watched the show? How was zyurangers plot loose? I mean it was pretty cut and dry. The same can be saida bout MMPR.

5 Cliches are far more entertaining than characters (save for 1) that have hardly any characterization and linear (and rather boring) character development (for the little there was)

MMPR's plot was loose not Zyu, for MMPR it was there but not really overbrooding or dominating the characters or the course of the show. Zyu's weak and mostly unexplained plot and backstory dominated the course of the show, and it took itself pretty seriously (on Sentai standards that is). Ah and the pacing to, Zyu was very slow paced until Burai showed up.

Lurker
Disney were so confident in Wiesman's success on Spectacular Spider-Man that they fired him and will only rehire his staff if the second season does well in the ratings.

Banned
5 Cliches are far more entertaining than characters (save for 1) that have hardly any characterization and linear (and rather boring) character development (for the little there was)

MMPR's plot was loose not Zyu, for MMPR it was there but not really overbrooding or dominating the characters or the course of the show. Zyu's weak and mostly unexplained plot and backstory dominated the course of the show, and it took itself pretty seriously (on Sentai standards that is). Ah and the pacing to, Zyu was very slow paced until Burai showed up.

I guess I just see Zyuranger differently. Don't get me wrong it is far from anything close to my favorite sentai, Bandora is an awful villian IMO, I just really like the mecha in it.

I don't have low self esteem.
MMPR AND ZyuRanger were both equally good shows.

As for ZyuRanger taking itself too seriously, that's not quite true because both ZyuRanger and MMPR had their fair share of seriousness, comedy and cheesyness.

That's just my opinion.

Maybe PR could go animated for a season or two (give live action a break), then go back to live action with a new EP (maybe Greg Aronowitz) and writing team at the helm.

I think it's terrible Disney are approaching the fanbase for treatments and outlines, it's REALLY unethical. That said, it's a great opportunity and bloody worth taking!

But really, nothing "pitched" so far by the fans strikes me as something Disney couldn't just come up with. Part of me feels like they're just jesting with us.

I don't get the Transformers Animated comparison considering it's effectively dead going by sources from Hasbro and CN, after season 3.

I really don't know what they can do with PR unless they decide to treat it as equal parts kids show and sci-fi show. Then they could make something work with what they have.