In what way was it any better than Zyuranger?

MMPR had likable characters that didn't walk around like planks of wood. It didn't take its self too seriously and had a loose plot that was interesting enough to drag you in and not be just plain bland and boring.

I've thumbed through the RB thread and... I can't tell if this is all serious or hypothetical. This Olesker guy speaks in riddles, I swear.

In all honesty it sounds like Disney is about ready to call it quits with the franchise in the near future. If they've been wanting to kill it since Ninja Storm, it wouldn't surprise me if they went animated in 2010 for a season or two and then pull the plug.

That's just my take on what's going on... I'm not saying it because I want PR yoinked from the air, but from what I got out of that thread Disney seems pretty serious about this.

...that's assuming what's being said is true, though.

It pains me to say this but maybe it's best that PR bites the dust. 16 years is good enough. Just let the franchise go for now.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Lets get down to some brass tacks here:

What is so wrong with Power Rangers going animated. Animated is fast becoming one of the best mediums to tell a good story in. Prime example: Justice League Unlimited.

That's assuming they would make a show like JLU. We'd be lucky to get a Transformers Animated... heck we'd probably be lucky if it had an ongoing plot at all! This is DISNEY we're talking about! They shot Gargoyles and W.I.T.C.H. in the foot and don't want to release it on DVD.

Furthermore there is nothing wrong with animation itself, the problem is that Power Ranger being in live action makes it stand out from the crowd of children's entertainment. Its nearly unique! Not as unique with Kamen Rider in the portrait now but still a rarirty.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
It pains me to say this but maybe it's best that PR bites the dust. 16 years is good enough. Just let the franchise go for now.

Power Rangers should have end after Wild Force. But Disney continued to produce all PRNS-PRRPM.

IMO, Power Rangers has been dead since Disney took over and Ninja Storm started.

Rest In Peace, Power Rangers.
(1993-2002)
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Power Rangers Wild Force.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
IMO, Power Rangers has been dead since Disney took over and Ninja Storm started.

(1993-2002)

You say so many time its almost your catchphrase!

Heck if you were an Imagin and would turn into a form of Den-o THAT'S what you would say when the henshin was done! No matter what the situation!

:laugh::loltongue:

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Well, I'm a desperate PR fan. That's all. So I had to give up. Disney won't release MMPR DVD anyway.

Also, I have to admit that Jungle Fury was pretty good but that doesn't help to bring Power Rangers back alive. It is STILL dead. DEAD.

Thanks goodness for Kamen Rider Decade, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, Sentai, RAW and TVN fansub.

Power Rangers should have end after Wild Force. But Disney continued to produce all PRNS-PRRPM.

(1993-2002)

Speaking of which, I have to agree. None of the DEPR were ever as cool as MMPR to TF/WF

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
And Disney won't release the rest of Gargoyles season 2 on DVD either.

Hey! Maybe Greg Wiseman could revitalize PR!!