Is not impressed right now...
Which is sooo bloody overrated and isnt actually any different from a Kalish-led season.

I'm starting to wonder if people on here are even watching Dragon Knight, or if they've just become so disenfranchised by recent PR that they'll orgasm over any American toku adaptation that's NOT PR.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I'm starting to wonder if people on here are even watching Dragon Knight, or if they've just become so disenfranchised by recent PR that they'll orgasm over any American toku adaptation that's NOT PR.

I'm not watching.

Its not on any of my channel. :laugh:

Wish I even had the chance to complain about it *pokes pokes* lucky bastards.

A Secret Messenger ...

I've been watching Dragon Knight. It isn't the greatest show I've ever seen, but it's definitely just as competent as anything Power Rangers has ever done, if not more so.

It's a bit rough around the edges, sure, but it's a pretty low budget, first time production.

Lurker
Exactly. I admire KR for being old-school, and having some ambition, but even Kalish's PR casts have arguably more range than all of the people involved in Dragon Knight

A Secret Messenger ...
I can't really agree or disagree with that. The last Power Rangers season I watched all the way through was Dino Thunder. Some of SPD too when it started, but I kind of fell out of the loop after that.

Stephen Lunsford has done an alright job. Matt Mullins is sometimes hit or miss. The actors for Incisor and now Torque are/were a little cringe inducing at times though.

But yeah. It's all kind of on the same level.

Other than the acting and the Opening, I really don't have that much of a problem with Dragon Knight. It's not the best thing, but even Power Rangers at it's best wasn't that spectacular. I think we're all just a little bit over-nostalgic

And at least Dragon Knight has the audacity to take it's time and pace themselves with a longer, less episodic series

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
I think Dragon Knight is far superior to all the Disney PR shows in the past, but I also think RPM will be ALMOST as good as Dragon Knight. I've been disappointed with Disney for the past 5-6 years, but I think they're gonna redeem the series with RPM.

I just don't RPM will have the same type of badass characters that Dragon Knight does now. I mean in Dragon Knight, only two guys team up and the rest are corrupt humans being controlled by a puppet master. Plus I don't think RPM will have as much drama as Dragon Knight does, but I think it will have serious drama for the first time ever in a Disney PR storyline due to the Earth being a wasteland controlled by the villains with humans and Rangers struggling to survive.

Thank you Wang Brothers and Eddie Guzelian for making American Toku good again.

I almost feel bad for PR now. They don't have kickass footage to work with like this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RneYJPuWVdw[/ame]

Like I've said before, the show is rough around the edges, and the first 3 or so episodes didn't exactly blow my mind. But it's getting better already, I can see its gonna be epic by the end...

Plus I don't think RPM will have as much drama as Dragon Knight does, but I think it will have serious drama for the first time ever in a Disney PR storyline due to the Earth being a wasteland controlled by the villains with humans and Rangers struggling to survive.

I think its gonna be something different all right. Jungle Fury was good, but it had that "More of the same." feeling. If not for the costumes, that RPM trailer wouldn't have even felt like Power Rangers...

I appreciate a lot of the ideas they were going for in RPM. One of the few things that irks me is "RPM! Get in gear!" which is okay, but still kinda corny. Then again, few Ranger transformation commands have been anything short of obscenely corny. Other than that, this is shaping up to be a nice turnaround... even though I kinda wanna slap green