No, they were definitely grasshoppers. =.= You really thought they were frogs. :sly:

I never looked to close at them, but yeah I actually thought they were frogs, which was kinda odd since the rest were bugs, but I just figured they were.

200px-Vlcsnap-742031.png

Yep, it's definitely a grasshopper.

Last edited:
Well new generation riders usually have beetle motif except Den-O and hope next one in 2008 uses ant or hopper motif.

Well new generation riders usually have beetle motif except Den-O and hope next one in 2008 uses ant or hopper motif.

Ryuki and Hibiki weren't exactly insect-based either. So out of 8 of the New Generation shows, 3 haven't had insect motifs.

And it seems the 2008 series might be horror-based... that would make it 4.

Last edited:
Ryuki and Hibiki weren't exactly insect-based either. So out of 8 of the New Generation shows, 3 haven't had insect motifs.

And it seems the 2008 series might be horror-based... that would make it 4.

DO YOU KNOW ANY RUMORS OR PIC OF THE NEW 2008 RIDERS?

It's subtle, but you should be able to detect beetle undertones. Sword Form seems based on a mantis, doesn't it? It's not very pronounced, and it's not pointed out either...but it's there. :O

I thought Den-O was based trains, bulls, alligators, and whatnot. :eyebrow: Unless you're talking about the Rod Form, which looks like a beetle.

I meant their suit motifs, not the whole show. Only Sword and rod, Axe and Gun forms don't have beetle motifs.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I thought Den-O was based trains, bulls, alligators, and whatnot. :eyebrow: Unless you're talking about the Rod Form, which looks like a beetle.
You haven't been watching the series, have you?

Rod Form is based on a turtle.

DO YOU KNOW ANY RUMORS OR PIC OF THE NEW 2008 RIDERS?

*sigh* :nono:

/me points --> http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=17989

No discussing rumours about the 2008 KR series here please. If you want to discuss it, do it in the rumour thread.