Insidious: The Red Door (2023) - News, Compliments and Criticisms

Administrator
Staff member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Insidious: The Red Door (2023)

Tagline: Face your demons.

Genre: Horror

Director: Patrick Wilson

Cast: Ty Simpkins, Patrick Wilson, Rose Byrne, Lin Shaye, Hiam Abbass, Sinclair Daniel, Andrew Astor, Peter Dager, Mary Looram, Juliana Davies, Jaylin Loveday, AJ Dyer, Tom Toland, Jarquez McClendon, Elaine Apruzzese, Suki Úna Rae, Desi Ramos, Victorya Danylko-Petrovskaya

Release: 2023-07-05

Plot: To put their demons to rest once and for all, Josh Lambert and a college-aged Dalton Lambert must go deeper into The Further than ever before, facing their family's dark past and a host of new and more horrifying terrors that lurk behind the red door.

Administrator
Staff member
This thread is for news, rumors, criticisms and compliments for Insidious: The Red Door.

Fifteen seconds was all it took to tell you what's behind The Red Door. Are you up for this? I personally like the franchise so July can't come soon enough for me. The trailer is short and spicy too. Who would want to miss?

We don't care if you think our party is cool
The Insidious franchise has always been known for its intricate plot and supernatural elements. I hope Insidious: The Red Door continues to build upon the lore and adds new layers to the story. It's not just about jump scares; it's about the deeper mysteries that lie within The Further.

exuberant
Insidious: The Red Door seems to be bringing back all the familiar faces from the previous films. It's great to see Patrick Wilson and Rose Byrne reprising their roles as Josh and Renai Lambert. I hope they bring the same level of intensity and emotion to this installment. I'm excited to see Ty Simpkins returning as Dalton in Insidious 5. He was so convincing in the earlier movies, and I'm curious to see how his character has evolved over the years. Will he be able to overcome the demons from his past?

火龙
Whoa, I just watched the Insidious: The Red Door trailer and it gave me goosebumps! The imagery and the atmosphere look incredibly chilling. I'm already feeling the suspense, anxiously awaiting its release.

I wanna make you laugh and then I want to stab you
My horror buff self can't wait for Insidious: The Red Door. The anticipation is killing me! I hope it lives up to the hype and delivers the scares and suspense that the franchise is known for. It's going to be a terrifying experience, that's for sure!I hope they strike the right balance between scares and storytelling. like they always do.

Resident Bronteroc
The intensity of Insidious: The Red Door seems to be cranked up a notch compared to the earlier films. I hope they find a good balance between scares and storytelling to keep the audience engaged. I'm looking forward to seeing how they weave the supernatural elements into the plot.Insidious: The Red Door seems to be taking a darker and more intense approach compared to the earlier films.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database