Ink TTRPG Review – Innovative Combat System Built Upon Playing a Dual-faced Character

Administrator
Staff member
Have you ever wondered what happens after your tabletop roleplaying game character dies? Now, with the Ink TTRPG by Snowbright Studio, you can tell that tale – and the experience is a lesson in acceptance, healing, and community, all classic staples of Snowbright’s mission statement.
Ink is the latest game by the LGBTQA+ gaming company that seeks to answer the question: What comes next? With an innovative new combat system and the chance to play nigh-immortal Spirits on a quest to rest in peace, Ink scratches an itch not tackled in most games – it lets you play the game AFTER you die.
ink-rpg-002.jpgBrew up some posthumous tales in the Limbo world of the Ink TTRPG
Every character in the Ink TTRPG is a recently departed soul who awakens in the limbo-purgatory world known as The Ink. There...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I am not so much into Games but this seems a different one with a unique Idea of the Afterlife where death is the new beginning so I will be looking forward to it, thanks.

M

Mikelo

This is more impressive than any TTRPG games I've ever read about. With the cool afterlife depiction and the new innovative combat system, i won't forget the dual faced character part. I like this.

Now this is an imaginative original concept for a TTRPG because its an original concept instead of an licencesed adaptation.

Larping is a contact sports!
I am a fan of the Show The Good Place, I always had obsession with afterlife because I do not know what to expect. Which religion is right or if I will be deleted from existence. Its a complete unknown I want to know.