Indie Horror Flick The Headmistress Comes To DVD

Staff member
<p>After a limited theatrical run in select theaters over the past few months, the indie horror film The Headmistress has been released to DVD as of today.</p>

We don't care if you think our party is cool
Whoa, just finished watching The Headmistress and boy, did it give me chills! The abandoned nunnery as the backdrop really added to the spooky vibes.

Emergency, Dekaranger!
Why would she choose to sell her inherited lakefront property without professional assistance? It's a risky endeavor, and I'm curious to see how her lack of familiarity with the property. Now she ends up in a horrifying situation. Predictability aside, I appreciate that the film manages to create a creepy atmosphere with its low budget and limited effects. It's all about how you use what you have!

conjunction with free-space theory
The ending fell a bit flat. It played it safe and didn't offer anything exciting or unexpected. That's a missed opportunity.

I said oooh
The ghosts in The Headmistress have a haunting backstory, and despite the film's limited resources, they manage to look genuinely creepy. It goes to show that creativity can compensate for a low budget. It is worth a watch.

The ending fell a bit flat. It played it safe and didn't offer anything exciting or unexpected. That's a missed opportunity.
I have to agree that the ending could have been more satisfying. It's the climax of the film, so it should have been the most thrilling part.