IMPORTANT: Someone who can translate Japanese to English ASAP

Eye See You
So I had to make a return via Amazonjp. I just got 2 e-mails about the return, they've received the item I returned and send me the following:

note: I added in "XXX" in the orders #'s and whatnot for obvious reasons.

Amazon.co.jpをご利用いただき、ありがとうございます。

ご注文(注文番号:250-40XXXX8-5472052)に対して、お客様へ¥6,184の返金処理が完了しましたので、ご連絡いたします。

この返金は以下の商品に対する返金です。

商品: 劇場版 さらば仮面ライダー電王 ファイナル・カウントダウン コレクターズパック [Blu-ray]
個数: 1
ASIN: B001NDTEO6
理由: ご返品

返金の詳細は以下の通りです。

商品代金: ¥6,184

ご注文の際にAmazonポイントご利用の商品を返品された場合、ご利用分のAmazonポイントはアカウントへ戻ります。

Amazonポイントの調整について:
今回返品した商品でAmazonポイントを獲得していた場合、そのポイントはAmazonポイントの残高から差し引かれます。すでにご利用済みの場合などで、Amazonポイントの残高不足の場合には返金額から不足分のAmazonポイント相当額が差し引かれます。Amazonポイントの残高をご確認される場合には「マイポイント」のページでご確認ください:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/MyPoints

以下に返金いたします。

Visaクレジットカード[ 下4桁 XXX]: ¥6,184

クレジットカード会社の対応により、返金されるまでに時間がかかる場合があります。

ご不明な点は、以下のURLでご確認ください。

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=642938"]Amazon.co.jp ƒwƒ‹ƒv[/ame]

Amazon.co.jpをご利用いただき、ありがとうございました。

Amazon.co.jpカスタマーサービス
http://www.amazon.jp

このEメールアドレスは、配信専用です。このメッセージに返信しないようお願いいたします。

AND

いつもAmazon.co.jp をご利用いただき、ありがとうございます。

お客様にご返送いただいたご注文番号XXXXXXXXXの商品を、当サイトの返品受付センターで受け取りましたので、お知らせいたします。

Amazon.co.jp のまたのご利用を、心よりお待ちしております。

このEメールアドレスは、配信専用です。このメッセージに返信しないようお願いいたします。

So what exacally are these guys telling me, and why hasn't my Visa account been refunded at this point?.

Thanks.

It's over 8,000!
It says something about them refunding you and that they will notify you when it is done.

I just went through part of it and I don't do well with the text, so take that as you will, but it really looks like you shouldn't worry about it.

Eye See You
So it's still in the process of refunding?.

I just don't want there to be some option I need to notify them on to confirm something and I don't end up doing it.

Anyone else able to do a full translation?.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
So it's still in the process of refunding?.

I just don't want there to be some option I need to notify them on to confirm something and I don't end up doing it.

Anyone else able to do a full translation?.
You could ask either DecaEnd, Gold Samurai or alternate-zer0 for full translations. :thumbs:

Chief HJU News Editor
First says it's repaying you but doesn't actually state when (depends on the bank). Also you may lose some Amazon points.

The second is a receipt for them receiving Kamen Rider Final Countdown DVD you sent back.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
So I had to make a return via Amazonjp. I just got 2 e-mails about the return, they've received the item I returned and send me the following:

note: I added in "XXX" in the orders # 's and whatnot for obvious reasons.

Amazon.co.jp your use, thank you.

Order (order number :250-40XXXX8-5472052) against ¥ 6,184 customers refunds because the process is completed, we will contact you.

This refund refunds for the following items.

Description: Collector's Farewell Kamen Rider The Movie Final Countdown [Blu-ray]
Qty: 1
ASIN: B001NDTEO6
Reason: Please return

Details of the repayment is as follows.

Commodity price: ¥ 6,184

When you order Amazon products if the returned point your worth of points back to your Amazon account.

Amazon Adjustment points:
When we returned products in Amazon had scored a point, that point will be deducted from the balance of the Amazon points. If you have already available such as, Amazon insufficient funds in case of shortage of points worth of Amazon will be deducted from the refund amount equivalent points. Amazon to check if the balance point "My point" Please check the page:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/MyPoints

The following refund.

Visa Credit Card [last four digits XXX]: ¥ 6,184

By supporting the credit card company may take some time to be reimbursed.

The questions, please visit the following URL.

Amazon.co.jp Æ’wÆ’ <Æ’v
Amazon Amazon

Amazon.co.jp your use, thank you.

Customer Amazon.co.jp
http://www.amazon.jp

This E-mail address is used only for delivery. Thank you do not reply to this message.

AND

Amazon.co.jp your use always, thank you.

You return your order number XXXXXXXXX products to customers, since the reception centers will receive in return of this site will be announced.

Amazon.co.jp to meet again, and we look forward to.

This E-mail address is used only for delivery. Thank you do not reply to this message.

So what exacally are these guys telling me, and why hasn't my Visa account been refunded at this point?.

Thanks.

Google Translate...

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Wow. Google translate is accurate this time.

It just says that it takes awhile for them to refund your order because you paid originally with a Visa.

The pros of being Japanese haha.