It's over 8,000!
That might be the one. It basically is the same name without the specification on what the Collector's Pack is. I want a Blu-Ray Player. The DVD is Region 2. :shakefist

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Well, just pick the one with both BD and DVD.. and then save for the future... :thumbs:

It's over 8,000!
There's a possibility that they both are. I guess I'm getting it from AmiAmi.

It's over 8,000!
From CDJapan, the pack is the two together, so it might be that one. It just says "one-sided, one-layer." That confuses me. There's also this. The DVD alone is considered a "Collector's Pack." Now I'm more confused. I'm leaning back to CDJapan.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
From CDJapan, the pack is the two together, so it might be that one. It just says "one-sided, one-layer." That confuses me. There's also this. The DVD alone is considered a "Collector's Pack." Now I'm more confused. I'm leaning back to CDJapan.

Just send Amiami an email and ask for more information... It might be that it comes with posters or what not.. If you look at the movie time, it's all the same...

Eye See You
A) Make sure you have a region free player if ur getting the DVD.
B) Why would you spend almost $100 on the Blu-ray if you don't have the player?.
C) Pre-ordering now is kind of early since the movie doesn't come out until Jan/Feb 2011.

It's over 8,000!
I'm getting both the DVD and the Blu-Ray. I'll find a player somewhere. I'll pre-order closer to the release date because I also want Paradise Lost.