Lurker
Well, to be honest, my art style isn't intended to be anime, though I can see how it can be looked at that way. But thanks :D

Lurker
Ahh, well, Derrick Wyatt (the artist for that show) is one of my favorite artists, so it's possible elements of my style are based on what I like in his art. It's not intentional. ^^;

Lurker
Kabuto doodles (part 2)

KRKabuto___More_doodles_by_Malunis.png

Yaguruma, Kageyama, Daisuke, Tsurugi, and their Riders (in head shot form). Had fun doing these.

On a side note I made Daisuke's eyes slanted like this just for a design quirk - it's something I use on various designs of mine. I say this because I'm afraid someone will take it as offensive in some way. :eyebrow:

Anywho, enjoy!

PARTY HARD
Oh oh oh!! Do TheBee first! TheBee and Yaguruma pre-Kick Hopper (meaning before Kick Hopper). If you do, I'll be a very happy fanboy! =D

Lurker
Change Stag Beetle

KRKabuto___Change_Stag_Beetle_by_Malunis.png

Something I forgot to upload, it was drawn and colored a few days back and posted on a different forum, but nowhere else - until now!

Yup, Gatack. Gold and silver blades because one of them apparently has a gold stripe. Kinda easier just to make the whole blade gold. :p Enjoy!

Enjoy.