Lurker
Welp, since it's hard to keep track of all my images, all of my KR art will be over here.

-----------------------------------------------

Kamen_Rider___Souji_Tendou_by_Malunis.jpg

Anyways, for my first post ever, here is a sketch (plus a colored doodle) I did of Souji Tendou, AKA Kamen Rider Kabuto, AKA the chosen one.

Totally failed at doing his signature hand pose thing.

Kamen_Rider___Kabuto_doodles_by_Malunis.png

Arata Kagami (looks a little off I know), Souji Tendou ready to Henshin-it-up, and the Riders Gatack and Kabuto.

To go on a slight tangent: Rider designs, compared to my art style, are hightly detailed. So I had to simplify them quite a bit to make them easier for me to draw. I hope I did them justice here. I know with Gatack, I kind of ditched the gold lining on his armor, which I know is kind of his thing, but I tried to add it and it didn't look good. So, please forgive any annoyances you might have with these versions of the designs.

Other things:
- Souji Tendou
- Kamen Rider Kabuto
- Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
- More Kabuto doodles
- Kamen Rider Gatack
- Kamen Riders 1 and 2
- Kamen Rider V3
- Kamen Rider Stronger
- Daisuke and Den-O
- Den-O Wallpaper: Climax Jump
- KabutoStronger
- Some Imagin
- Miura and Ozaki
- Kamen Rider Amazon
- Art dump

Last edited:
Fighting For Justice
Dude, those are sweet. Kinda like Kamen Rider Kabuto: The Animated Series.

I really like how the designs are simple, and slim. Quite fitting for riders after a cast-off.

Lurker
You remind me that I've never thought about drawing the armored up forms. Mainly because I like the Rider forms more XD I should try it, though.

俺はドラスデイックの男
Doodle version of Tendou art makes nice. *Points his finger at the heaven*

Lurker
The Ruler of Everything

KRKabuto___Ruler_of_Everything_by_Malunis.png

Did a full model of Souji Tendou (KR Kabuto) to test out my new sketch pad. Now, when I draw with this sketch pad - which may be exclusively used for things like commissions - I'll be able to just scan and color with little to no editing (since, with a normal notebook, I'd need to take out those annoying blue lines.)

Anywho, just a standard design for Souji. I imagine he would have his jacket closed until he needs to go into some Henshin action.

Enjoy!

Lurker
Change Beetle

KRKabuto___Change_Beetle_by_Malunis.png

His crazy weapon is hard to simplify. But I hope I did this justice!

Also if you've seen my previous series of doodles, I've altered this design ever so slightly. Just a little change to the chest as well as the "chin" of the helmet.

Lurker
Change Dark Beetle

KRKabuto___Change_Dark_Beetle_by_Malunis.png

Repaints!~

I recolored my image of Kabuto to make Dark Kabuto. Totally skipped on the circuitry and made swirls instead... :sly:

Enjoy this poor attempt at Kabuto "fanservice"!