After much worry about whether I'd passed a module on my Foundation Certificate in Computing at Liverpool John Moores University, I had a chat with my Personal Tutor today (and he's a pretty awesome guy in his own right!), I got told by him that it's highly unlikely that the marks may change when my coursework is checked by the independent exam board in two weeks time, I'll be getting to do my first choice of degree course in September (which is Computer Studies)!:castlerock::buttrock::castlerock:

Even though the easy part is over and I can take things easy throughout the Summer (plus prove to my Uncle in the USA that I can pass at least one course at University!), the hard part is yet to come as I have a further four years of study including a year doing a placement and a dissertation to write as well for my Final Year.

I know it's not going to be easy, but it's going to be a VERY interesting experience at the same time as only a few members of my immediate family have been to university including my Uncle and Cousin in the US and my Great-Grandfather on my mom's side of the family.

In all honesty, I would encourage everybody who thinks that they have what it takes to do so to go to University as they won't regret it.:)

(っ・ω・)っ
Congrats! Yeah Uni is pretty tough! I just graduated and now on the hunt for a job :3 Good luck with your endeavors!

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Congrats. :anime:

Uni is totally worth it. Good luck, study hard, and have fun. :thumbs: