Banned
My heart goes out to the families of their loved ones who lost their lives to tornadoes earlier this week. Tornadoes come and taking so many lives that it has claimed already.

Yet, their houses got destroyed easily like toys. Truly, it does looks like we just came out of war!

But what I don't understand why people continues to re-built their homes knowing that tornadoes will just come back to taking everything all over again and again and again!?!?!

It's pointless, really.

I just feel like it's time to declare the war against the tornadoes, sometimes we cannot win against mother nature....

That's why I decided to grabbed my shovel to dig to find more information about combating the battle against this kind of weather. I remember one school area were built underground in the state that I cannot remember. I think it was Minnesota, I'm not sure.

The students felt very, very safe when they went to school underground, believe it or not!

Answer me this question: Why can't we just built something strong? Something that Tornado won't be able to destroy the homes like toys ever again?

I heard that Dome houses is weather-proof. It said that Dome houses is your best friend! It helps protecting against tornadoes, but the windows will be destroyed, anyway.

Also..houses being built underground is very good idea! I found plenty! So..what do you think, guys?

missile-homes.jpg

And this as well

http://www.missilebases.com/atlasfvision

I know you guys prefer good-old houses, but I just think that this is the future. You have the rights to disagree with me.

I'm planning on to building Dome and underground homes in the future. So, that way, tornado can't take everything what I hold so dear in my heart. That's my opinion.

Not just Tornadoes! Hurricanes as well.

VAMOLA!
HJU Power Chamber is not your blog, thus please use a tumblr/facebook/livejournal/wordpress or whatever is popular atm.

I got an idea, why not you create your own thread and call it Sentinel King's Thoughts or something where you can share your thoughts/points on it instead create hundred non-essential threads every week.

The subterranean house got some flaws such as earthquake/land slide/mudslide can collapse the corridors/chambers thus you probably get buried alive or died from poor air circulation due to a power cut resulted the air condition don't channel the fresh air proper (if it's buried deep like that image SK had displayed).

Just my two cents

Banned
This is not a blog, damn it!

I'm tired and sick of you of all people telling me to get a blog! I'm trying to telling you that I'm tired of tornadoes and this type of weather. Can't you understand that it has nothing to do with blog, damn it.

This is not about me! This is about people who lost their lives!

Red Falcon
I just feel like it's time to declare the war against the tornadoes, sometimes we cannot win against mother nature....

How can you wage a war against Mother Nature :sly: ? Mother Nature is just gonna bite you harder o_O

I don't know why, but I laugh whenever people say "mother nature" like it's...something.

Banned
How can you wage a war against Mother Nature :sly: ? Mother Nature is just gonna bite you harder o_O

I'm wage a war against mother nature. I'm just tired of seeing people lost their lives. I know you're going to tell me that it's part of nature, but good-old fashioned homes got easily destroyed.

Tell me if this is part of nature! I just don't want people lost their lives nor their homes get destroyed easily like toys.

Monolithic Dome is the best answer to combating the battle against this type of weather. It said that it can withstand up to 500mph. That's good enough for me.

I am the law
This is not a blog, damn it!

I'm tired and sick of you of all people telling me to get a blog! I'm trying to telling you that I'm tired of tornadoes and this type of weather. Can't you understand that it has nothing to do with blog, damn it.

This is not about me! This is about people who lost their lives!

You're right this is not a blog. While the Power Chamber is for random topics, I think most people are finding your topics the kind of things that one would put in a blog, yet instead you're treating the Power Chamber as your own personal Blog Space. Which is not what is intended.
Just something to keep in mind.

Also, while tragic, natural disasters do happen and there's nothing we can do to change it.

Lurker
I'm wage a war against mother nature. I'm just tired of seeing people lost their lives. I know you're going to tell me that it's part of nature, but good-old fashioned homes got easily destroyed.

Tell me if this is part of nature! I just don't want people lost their lives nor their homes get destroyed easily like toys.

Monolithic Dome is the best answer to combating the battle against this type of weather. It said that it can withstand up to 500mph. That's good enough for me.

People die on a daily bases. This isnt the first time people have died due to weather and wont be the last. Improving houses or changing where they are built wont make a difference either. You're going to have to accept that no matter how hard we try we will still lose to mother nature.

CPS

Uh, SK, that's not battle, that's hiding. Just thought I should mention it.