If you were in a world where all the Super Sentai teams take place in...

Lurker
If you were in a world where all of the Super Sentai teams take place in, like in Gokaiger, how hard would it be to meet many members of the 37+ sentai teams? I'll even throw the Kamen Riders inside the same world where the Super Sentai teams are, for good measure.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
i couldn't, unless i moved into japan. it would seem hard to live there if we were in a world where super sentai and kamen riders actually exist, that would mean the villains would exist as well, making japan hell yearly.

Last edited:
Depends. If I'm here in the States and watching the mayhem on T.V. I'd probably stopped caring and dull the pain of human suffering with buttered popcorn and listening to Hatsune Miku.

If it happened everywhere, here's how it'd likely roll:

-The terms of war would change and arms races over the villains' crumbling empire would create new imbalances of power: whoever has the strongest swag leftover will make themselves uber-powerful.

-In America, its Sentai/Power Rangers team would have their things reverse engineered to create a massive army of supersoldiers of magic/science/dinosaurs/ninjas/whatever theme who could fight regional evil. Ala Batman Inc. If aliens, dissected and have powers given to mutant people like Extremis, most die and they fend off threat. If humans, they'll be quickly reigned in and they'll get support alongside working with the government to stave off destroying all cities.

-In Russia, they are stripped of their powers, burned or turned into bears. Crude technological versions of Sentai sprout along and they all die of radiation poisoning.

-In Brazil, they just use the powers to party , emulate 80's heroes and rock to Gaijin Sentai's cover of their theme song. They do fight, but no one really knows where they go after their battles. The Amazon? Might be pulled into government and whatever else.

-In China, they are taken into the State willingly or not.

-In England, they are made MI6 spies and fight villains covertly.

-In Mexico, they have a three pronged threat: government corruption, drug cartels and an evil empire to contend with. It's like Breaking Bad Power Rangers here.

If its anything like our world, it will make nuclear weapons obsolete in days, where governments cannot stay ahead of the curve. We wouldn't be living in that kind of world, perhaps it would be like Turn A Gundam combined with Macross and Guyver. With how things would go , the power structures would come all under the Sentai teams and organizations as the need arises each year.

If there aren't multiple global teams, then we die in seven days as we are swept from existence by various empires altogether. But if it was just one threat, it could be manageable. Continuing onslaughts and crashed machinery would create newer booms in technology and industry. It would be a different world because unless the world isn't in complete chaos, it would be by this time, a century ahead of the current technological curve.

Eenymeenyminymo
If you were in a world where all of the Super Sentai teams take place in, like in Gokaiger, how hard would it be to meet many members of the 37+ sentai teams? I'll even throw the Kamen Riders inside the same world where the Super Sentai teams are, for good measure.

In a world? It would be relatively easy to meet anyone who was still alive, on the planet, in the same time period. However, you do realize it's still a fairly large planet? At any rate, the Goseiger, Hurricanger and Akashi Satoru actively sought the Gokainger out.