If You Play One Mario Fan Game Destined To Be Taken Down, Make It This One

I'm not much of a mario player, I prefer Sonic and Pokemon but this game seems to be very interesting. I love games were you can;t essentially customize characters and levels.

I have played most of the mario games. And not a lot of fan based videos and games were there at that time. I am guessing due to copyright issues often the fan made games and content is taken down. I guess that is right from the makers perspective. They want to preserve their own rights.

I think the hacker is a talented dude and shouldn't be punished, but rather, should be working for Nintendo. ;)

I have played most of the mario games. And not a lot of fan based videos and games were there at that time. I am guessing due to copyright issues often the fan made games and content is taken down. I guess that is right from the makers perspective. They want to preserve their own rights.

He wasn't making money off of it, so I see no cause to be too harsh on him. Also, there is the fact few could probably copy him, making him less a threat.