If You Haven’t Heard, Sunsoft Is Back

Staff member
Age-old video game publisher Sunsoft has woken from its hibernation. Its parent company Sun Corporation, doing well for itself in other areas, has decided to reinvest in video game production and bring back some of its original classics.
You have to go far back to find the days when Sunsoft was truly relevant, or at least be as old as I am, but they were masters of the 8-bit era, creating some of the best games in the NES library. Blaster Master was theirs, as were many of the NES Batman games. Sunsoft games are identified by their detailed graphics and their rockin’ soundtracks, some of the best chiptunes the NES had in its prime.
Technically the Sunsoft brand has never really died, it’s just been dormant, except in cases when its properties have been licensed out by interested third parties. For example, the recent Blaster Master revival trilogy had the Sunsoft logo on its boxes, but was actually created by the studio at Inti Creates.
But now Sunsoft plans to once again get...

Continue reading...

This company is so ahead of its time, they have lots of great ideas but for some reason they can sell millions of copies.

It's Molin time!
A New Clocktower Games would be nice. It is an underappreciated game that, as is often said, was well ahead of its time. Dead By Daylight now makes use of the idea of being without a weapon while being pursued by a killer. It is the OG!

I cannot express how happy it makes me to see Gimmick. in 2022, there will at long last be a re-release. It makes me feel like shedding a tear!!

This was wonderful information to obtain and I love this news. It's great to see Sunsoft making a comeback because they were responsible for some genuine classics back in the day. We can only hope that Albert Odyssey on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) and its sequel on the Sega Saturn will be remastered. There were far too many people who did not get to watch those games.

Unquestionably a delightful and I can't believe my dream manifested,I thought this company is dead forever. It is encouraging to see that Ufouria and Gimmick will be receiving new releases in the near future. I'm curious to find out what happens next. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be something to do with Waku Waku 7, Trip World, or Albert Oydessy.

For their first video since their return, Sunsoft gave an excellent presentation! It's excellent that Ikki Unite, which has a unique design, will enable more people to enjoy Gimmick and Ufouria the Saga. Additionally, that Journey to Silius vinyl has stunning cover art, and I can't get enough of the game's or soundtrack's accompaniment. We can only hope for a spectacular comeback for Journey to Silius!

Househusband
Don't be too excited, They are just porting some old 8 bit games, they wont make new sequels and new IPs