Anti-Anti
If you were to become a Power Ranger (non-zordon era) would you stay a good guy? Would you use the power for self gain? If you were the leader would you sacrifice your self for the team?

For me if I was given the Power I'd go rouge like Marrick only helping the team when they really needed it, more or less fighting by myself.
I don't know if I'd use the power for my own gain I'm not that evil yet.
If I was a leader I'd more or less use my team, as in if a monster was overpowering the team, I'd most likely would use my team as a shield letting some of the team go down for the greater good, ok maybe I am that evil :169:

Lurker
Does killing criminals count as good or bad?

Saving criminals from good people is one thing, but killing them makes you just as bad as they are.

Back on topic, I would definitely use the power for good, not evil. Plus you don't exactly have to have power from Power Rangers or Super Sentai, but there are other ways of having it, such as magic, etc.

Last edited:
Have you learned nothing from The Dark Knight?

By basic super hero standards killing a villain is bad. Unless there about to destroy the world and/or universe. It's the heroes job to stop the villains not be there judge or executioner.

Super Moderator
Any jackass can use power to be selfish and hurt people.

I would want to use them for good because to me, that's the whole damn point. I'd basically want to honor everything these fictional heroes ever taught me about what it actually means to have such power.

It's not about being a "badass" or getting your jolly's off . It's about having the guts to think beyond yourself.

Welcome
I'm talking about mass killing criminals.Not out of self-defense but because they're evil.Allowing criminals to almost ruin the world and then just come in when they almost do is bad.

Lurker
Have you learned nothing from The Dark Knight?

By basic super hero standards killing a villain is bad. Unless there about to destroy the world and/or universe. It's the heroes job to stop the villains not be there judge or executioner.

Were you replying to me? If so, then I agree with you there. I mean to hurt them if they first attacked you, being specific.

Anti-Anti
I'm talking about mass killing criminals.Not out of self-defense but because they're evil.Allowing criminals to almost ruin the world and then just come in when they almost do is bad.

Wow Light! your Just as bad as they are for killing them. I'd just do a lot of bone breaking, it gets the message across just as fine.

Welcome
Personally, Light Yagami went insane with the whole criminal killing but if he had not gone insane, he could've built a pretty good world.

Anti-Anti
Any jackass can use power to be selfish and hurt people.

I would want to use them for good because to me, that's the whole damn point. I'd basically want to honor everything these fictional heroes ever taught me about what it actually means to have such power.

It's not about being a "badass" or getting your jolly's off . It's about having the guts to think beyond yourself.

And that makes you awesome in my book for following morals, where I'm from everything's not black and white but shades of grey. I'm more of an Anti-hero but I'd always fight for the good of the people.

Also I don't think taking out corrupt cops and politicians (not killing) is not a misuse of power