MV Maker
Oooh, though one.
If we're talking about being a civilian, I'd probably have to say the shared W/OOO/Fourze/Wizard universe, 'cause compared to everything else, that seems like the least dangerous.
Now if you mean being one of the heroes in any of these shows (fighting alongside the heroes, GokaiSilver-style), my vote goes to OOO, because I'd love to help fight the Greeed (and Kougami seems like a great boss).

Ultraman Nexus Fan
Oooh, though one.
If we're talking about being a civilian, I'd probably have to say the shared W/OOO/Fourze/Wizard universe, 'cause compared to everything else, that seems like the least dangerous.
Now if you mean being one of the heroes in any of these shows (fighting alongside the heroes, GokaiSilver-style), my vote goes to OOO, because I'd love to help fight the Greeed (and Kougami seems like a great boss).

You can be anything you want to be, if you want to be a hero or civilian, go for it.

American Tokusatsu!!!
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight; whether a civilian or a new rider, there'd be plenty of heroic Kamen Riders to give you a hand, no matter the threat you'd face!:thumbs:

it would be Gokaiger, if it means getting to meet past Sentai Senshi.

Last edited:
R

raden238

I would say the A.R. worlds from Decade. Traveling through different dimensions in an neverending journey sounds fun.

The Ranger with the Cowbell
The fourze universe, so I can befriend Gentaro. Plus the monsters there just target the school mostly so I'm safe.

I think someone asked a similar question once... Oh well, doesn't matter. My answer has changed over time.

Gaim's World! Samurai Beat Riders, let's dance! :anime: ...That, or Shinkenger World. Let's Bushido!

Part of me wants to say Faiz, just so I can beat Kusaka to death. Well, that and the Faiz suits are, as a whole, my favorite Rider suits, hitting my blend of both form and believably functional. Too bad about the whole "Kills its user" bit though.

Now for being a civilian... I would probably look towards, say, Ryukendo or another show on the sillier end of the spectrum. Just seems like it would be really fun to be part of the goofball crowd.