If we are going to have another animated Final Fantasy movie

I am not talking about live action because Live action adaptation of videogames will always suck especially if it's Hollywood. I am talking about Animated movies. It could be an Anime like Final Fantasy 15 Brotherhood or 3d CGI like advent children. I won't mind an American Cartoon if it's as good as Titan A.E though I wan't this to be a Japanese production as much a possible because the Japanese are better in writing.

I put a poll below and I wanted to know why you voted for your choice.

I have 4 simple self explanatory choices that makes sense so I hope you will vote.

In my opinion, I would love to have Crossover between different heroes, getting a movie version of Dissidia would definitely rock my world and I'm sure that it would do the same thing to all other Final Fantasy game fans all around the world.

Mai

I love Spirits Within because it has it's own story and it didn't rely on easter eggs and fanservice to have a fanbase. It is such an underrated gem. I like stand alone because it is unpredictable. An adaptation of a game is too predictable for people who played it.

I want a 3d movie adaptations of the games from the 2 era. Younger people will refuse to play them anyway because they are that shallow but I am sure a loyal 3d adaptation of those early games may change their opinions.

I want a 3d movie adaptations of the games from the 2 era. Younger people will refuse to play them anyway because they are that shallow but I am sure a loyal 3d adaptation of those early games may change their opinions.

This is so much true. Gamers of this recent time appreciate games that are developed in 3D. So for the fact that the 2nd era of games are on 2D, it would pay more to have it being developed in 3D in order to get the younger folks into playing it.

I would say make it more like Final Fantasy Spirits Within because it has good substance and depth- but it was expensive to make and also they should have called it just "Spirits Within". They might have scared everybody off though- since maybe a lot of people were not aware of the game and more people may have went to see it though.
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within - "Mad World" HQ Trailer {AMV}

I think stand alone can be good too. But there is more potential for them to have some sort of series and build the games around it. So like FF7 got popular, they have chance to expand that universe.

I think stand alone can be good too. But there is more potential for them to have some sort of series and build the games around it. So like FF7 got popular, they have chance to expand that universe.

You are very much correct my friend, Final Fantasy 7 was a good series in the franchise of FF games. In fact, it's one of my favorite among the whole series from Final Fantasy 1 to Final Fantasy 15. Cloud and Sephiroth duels made it very awesome.

I am not talking about live action because Live action adaptation of videogames will always suck especially if it's Hollywood. I am talking about Animated movies. It could be an Anime like Final Fantasy 15 Brotherhood or 3d CGI like advent children. I won't mind an American Cartoon if it's as good as Titan A.E though I wan't this to be a Japanese production as much a possible because the Japanese are better in writing.

I put a poll below and I wanted to know why you voted for your choice.

I have 4 simple self explanatory choices that makes sense so I hope you will vote.

No, not again, not another animated movie. Animated movies are for kids, fans of the series have grown up and matured if you haven't noticed. You also need to draw the attention of new, possible viewers and animation is not a good choice. You need to look at it from a business point of view.

The trend nowadays is live action movies with tons of fantastic and realistic-looking CG on it. The Marvel movies, X-men, DC etc. Just make sure you cast great and well-established actors, a well-written script and a competent marketing team. I assure you it would be a blockbuster.

Just my two cents, peace!

No, not again, not another animated movie. Animated movies are for kids, fans of the series have grown up and matured if you haven't noticed. You also need to draw the attention of new, possible viewers and animation is not a good choice. You need to look at it from a business point of view.

The trend nowadays is live action movies with tons of fantastic and realistic-looking CG on it. The Marvel movies, X-men, DC etc. Just make sure you cast great and well-established actors, a well-written script and a competent marketing team. I assure you it would be a blockbuster.

Just my two cents, peace!

I have the exact same feelings about animated movies as you do. I don't see them as stuffs adults should be looking at having, especially when there are far more better options available. Animated movies are children stuffs, I'm not saying it's not fun but we have out grown it.