I am writing this thread because since superhero taisen Z will premiere at april 27th in japanese theatres,i want to know if every fans are satisfied with the film unlike the previous and first sueprhero taisen and has good reviews (except box office it doesnt matter) i swear i will make a fan art based on this which involve Daigo Kiryu (Kyoryu Red),Haruto Souma(wizard) and Geki Jumonji(gavan type G) in any different style of anime. :eyebrow:

In Justice, We Trust!
You know there's nothing stopping you from doing Fanart regardless?

I said i will make a fan art if the reception of the movie Superhero taisen Z is all good (not mixed or all negative) and if it has better film reviews and if every fan loves it unlike the reaction of the previous super hero taisen film last year ,so i want to see every reaction of the film if super hero taisen Z is good or not.

I said i will make a fan art if the reception of the movie Superhero taisen Z is all good (not mixed or all negative) and if it has better film reviews and if every fan loves it unlike the reaction of the previous super hero taisen film last year ,so i want to see every reaction of the film if super hero taisen Z is good or not.

So you just want to make art of stuff people already like so they'll like your fanart of it?

A simple passerby...
... why should we care if you "make an fanart of it"? It's in the wrong section anyways... if people are interested, they'll click on your art thread. If not, then don't go around advertising it in the wrong sections.

So you just want to make art of stuff people already like so they'll like your fanart of it?
No its not what i meant,Its just if people like it then i like it then i will draw a fan art,If people dont like it then i don't like it then i don't draw the fan art

No its not what i meant,Its just if people like it then i like it then i will draw a fan art,If people dont like it then i don't like it then i don't draw the fan art
Why does your opinion change depending on what other people say? If you like something other people don't you're still allowed to like that thing.

Well what i am saying is after you people finish watch superhero taisen Z i want to know what you think of that film and hope it doesn't end up like the previous superhero taisen from last year.:sly:

Last edited: