if pr is cancelled what boa's strategy to sell american shinkenger stuff

shinkenchange!starninger!
if pr is cancelled what is boa's strategy to sell american shinkenger stuff

we all know that bandai has confirmed that they are making american shinkenger stuff but we dont know about the show so, if it's cancelled:

how are the weapons, morphers, and megazords are going to sell without the show?

it possble that people in the us know about shinkenger enough to direct to their kids to buy the weapons, morphers, and megazords?

i heard with rpm not airing, the merchandise didnt sell well.

i mean what exactly is boa's strategy if there's no pr?

I don't have low self esteem.
we all know that bandai has confirmed that they are making american shinkenger stuff but we dont know about the show so, if it's cancelled:

how are the weapons, morphers, and megazords are going to sell without the show?

it possble that people in the us know about shinkenger enough to direct to their kids to buy the weapons, morphers, and megazords?

i heard with rpm not airing, the merchandise didnt sell well.

i mean what exactly is boa's strategy if there's no pr?
Possibly focus on some other brand. I dunno, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight or maybe introduce us something new.

We can never know whether Power Rangers is going to end or whatever's happening behind Disney / Bandai's closed doors. The best we can do is let them sort it out.

I thought they announced that the show wasn't being cancelled yet.

But if it does happen, they might try to sell the toys but I doubt it will sell as well if it had a show attached. Maybe the reason they brining Kamen Rider back is to phase out power rangers and have KR take it's spot so there isn't a big loss.

ikodoM
I don't know about cancelled, but from the newspaper New Zealand doesnt want to no longer be involved with Power Rangers.

Disney has had budget problems since the start of Ninja Storm. The first instances of this budget hole is Village Roadshow ( one of the best filmmakers on earth atm.) and not allowing a Wild Force/NinjaStorm teamup possible. Expenses to and from California/New Zealand, and everything in that branch.

Disney is leaning towards the possibility of 2010's Power rangers to be animated, which is a 94% chance. Thanks to the recession add one more percent totaling 95.

shinkenchange!starninger!
I don't know about cancelled, but from the newspaper New Zealand doesnt want to no longer be involved with Power Rangers.

Disney has had budget problems since the start of Ninja Storm. The first instances of this budget hole is Village Roadshow ( one of the best filmmakers on earth atm.) and not allowing a Wild Force/NinjaStorm teamup possible. Expenses to and from California/New Zealand, and everything in that branch.

Disney is leaning towards the possibility of 2010's Power rangers to be animated, which is a 94% chance. Thanks to the recession add one more percent totaling 95.

94 percent change is just speculation until it's confirmed otherwise and they are other places and ways to film power rangers, nobody knows what's going to happen, it pr goes animated then the ratings will fall.

Lurker
94 percent change is just speculation until it's confirmed otherwise and they are other places and ways to film power rangers, nobody knows what's going to happen, it pr goes animated then the ratings will fall.

You can't say that with certainty -- an animated power rangers could be just what power rangers needs -- I think it depends more on the type of animation than anything. If they make it a half assed Flash show then it probably will fail.

I've seen that one.

I just hope that Sentai gets famous in the US with all their actors intact. Only that, this show will either be dubbed or subbed.
Afterall, Sentai is the source of Power Rangers right?