Asian
I just play it by ear. I hear the voice of the original actor, and sometimes it clicks with voice actors I am familiar with. Other times, I play it by personality, or a combination of the two. In the case of Decade, JYB just sounds like the right fit. If you don't believe me, watch the English Dub of Code Geass. Lelouch goes from easy going school student to mad destroyer, very similar to Tsukasa's journey, and JYB pulls it off magnificently! I suppose he'd make a good Ryoma as well, but Ryoma turns into Kamen Rider Duke. If it can be avoided, I prefer not to cast one voice actor as multiple Riders. They can be supporting cast, but for the sake of things like All Rider team up movies, I think it be better if each Rider had as many individual voice actors as possible. Spreads the work and the paychecks around. :coolshades:

That being said, I do like the idea of Troy Baker as Bravo. Wasn't sure at first, until I learned he voiced Helmeppo. :)

I think JYB would be a good Terui, to be honest.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
If Kamen Rider Gaim got an English dub, "HOT DAMN!!!" I'd be sold.

Steven Jay Blum....hell yeah! He'd make a kick-ass Takatora/Zangetsu/Shin-Zangetsu I.

Johnny Young Bosch....Zack/Knuckles!!!

Yuri Lowenthal....Micchy/Ryugen/Shin-Zangetsu II

Crispin Freeman....Kaitou/BARON!!

Brad Swaile....Kouta/Gaim

Scott McNeil...DJ Sagara/Demushu or Rosyuo

Brian Drummond....Prof. Ryoma/Duke

Vincent Corazza....Sid/Sigurd

Kari Wahlgren....Minato/Marika

Laura Bailey...Mai/The Mysterious Girl