Lurker
Just for fun since the chances of this happening are pretty much zero. But if Kamen Rider Gaim got an english dub who would be your picks for the voice actors.

I only got one: Steve Blum as Takatora.

Just for fun since the chances of this happening are pretty much zero. But if Kamen Rider Gaim got an english dub who would be your picks for the voice actors.

I only got one: Steve Blum as Takatora.

I think Jason Liebrect would be great for Kouta.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
if Gaim ever gets a English dub, i demand Johnny Yong Bosch gets a role. not only is his a voice actor, but Bosch was well known for being the second black ranger in the original mighty morphin'.

Just for the sake of irony, I nominate Eric Stuart for Kaito/Baron. Him or Bill Rogers.

if Gaim ever gets a English dub, i demand Johnny Yong Bosch gets a role. not only is his a voice actor, but Bosch was well known for being the second black ranger in the original mighty morphin'.

Johnny Yong Bosch all ready has a role! He will be Tsukasa/Decade! ... At least in my head canon he will be. :p

Now for my list of voice actors

Sam Riegel as Gaim
Crispin Freeman as Baron
Yuri Lowenthal as Ryugen/Zangetsu Shin II
Steve Blum as Zangetsu/Zangetsu Shin I
Doug Erholtz as Gridon
Roger Craig Smith as Kurokage
Troy Baker as Bravo
Johnny Yong Bosch as Knuckle
Keith Silverstein as Duke
Liam O Brien as Sigurd
Kari Whalgren as Marika
Karin Stressman as Mai
Jamieson Price as DJ Sagara
Travis Willingham as Deemushu
Vic Mignogna as Redyue
Michael McConnohie as Roshuo
Dave Wittenberg as Peco

Ooh, interesting topic. Well, to throw in my ideas here:

Vincent Martella as Kota Kazuraba (Gaim)
I'm not familiar with Phineas and Ferb, but I do know this VA as the voice of Hope Estheim in the Final Fantasy XIII series and he is a great voice actor with a lot of youth to his voice.

Jason Marsden as Kaito Kumon (Baron)
Another Final Fantasy XIII alumni, this one being the voice of Noel Kreiss. He has also done several other roles including the villainous Chase Young from Xiaolin Showdown. I think he could pull off Kaito quite nicely.

Aaron Spann as Mitsuzane Kureshima (Ryugen/Zangetsu Shin)
This one is the voice of Onion Knight in Dissidia: Final Fantasy and Joshua in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. He has a rather high-pitched voice for a male, but it works for Mitsuzane's character and I'd love to hear Aaron Spann as a villain.

Michael Daingerfield as Takatora Kureshima (Zangetsu/Zangetsu Shin)
I fell in love with this man's voice as soon as I heard him play Sesshomaru in InuYasha: The Final Act. He'd be perfect for Takatora.

Vic Mignogna as Hideyasu Jonouchi (Gridon)
We all know him as Edward Elric in Fullmetal Alchemist, among other roles. He'd fit the role of comic relief Kamen Rider pretty well.

Yuri Lowenthal as Ryoji Hase (Kurokage)
Yuri is the voice of Sasuke in Naruto. Can't think of a better person to handle a young man desperate for power and doomed to a cruel fate.

Daniel Fredrick as Oren Pierre Alfonzo (Bravo)
Anyone seen Grell in Black Butler? That guy is completely insane and he has the perfect voice actor to match.

Jim Cummings as Sid (Sigurd)
Jim goes without saying. He's got a whole repertoire of voices and he'd pull off the deceptive and secretive Sid well.

Dave Wittenberg as Ryoma Sengoku (Duke)
I know him most prominently as Kakashi in Naruto. He has that calm, charming voice that Ryoma Sengoku needs.

Tara Strong as Yoko Minato (Marika)
If you've played Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, you'd know this incredibly talented voice actress pulled off a superb Doctor Octopus 2099. She'd handle Yoko very well.

Troy Baker as Zack (Knuckle)
Zack is Mister Knuckleman. So is Snow from Final Fantasy XIII. The voice actor would definitely fit.

Matthew Charles as Peco (Kurokage Shin)
Matt voices Jaden Yuki from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. I can definitely picture him as Peco.

Laura Bailey as Mai Takatsukasa
I first heard her as Tohru in Fruits Basket and later as Serah in Final Fantasy XIII. She has that innocence about her voice that Mai's character needs.

Richard Epcar as Overlord Deemushu
I love him as Ansem, Seeker of Darkness in the Kingdom Hearts franchise. He sounds like the type who could voice a battle-craving Inves Overlord.

Crispin Freeman as Overlord Redyue
Crispin has a cold and calculating voice that would greatly benefit this Overlord.

Paul St. Peter as Overlord Rosyuo
The master of deep voices, himself, Paul St. Peter has voiced characters such as Kurama in Naruto, Cherubimon in Digimon Frontier and Xemnas in the Kingdom Hearts series. He'd be perfect for this role.

Last edited:
Another Climax
Just for the sake of irony, I nominate Eric Stuart for Kaito/Baron. Him or Bill Rogers.

Johnny Yong Bosch all ready has a role! He will be Tsukasa/Decade! ... At least in my head canon he will be. :p

Bah, why waste him on Decado! I personally think, he'd make a great Ryoma Sengoku, he go from a playful tone to seriously creepy pretty fast.

Bah, why waste him on Decado! I personally think, he'd make a great Ryoma Sengoku, he go from a playful tone to seriously creepy pretty fast.

I just play it by ear. I hear the voice of the original actor, and sometimes it clicks with voice actors I am familiar with. Other times, I play it by personality, or a combination of the two. In the case of Decade, JYB just sounds like the right fit. If you don't believe me, watch the English Dub of Code Geass. Lelouch goes from easy going school student to mad destroyer, very similar to Tsukasa's journey, and JYB pulls it off magnificently! I suppose he'd make a good Ryoma as well, but Ryoma turns into Kamen Rider Duke. If it can be avoided, I prefer not to cast one voice actor as multiple Riders. They can be supporting cast, but for the sake of things like All Rider team up movies, I think it be better if each Rider had as many individual voice actors as possible. Spreads the work and the paychecks around. :coolshades:

That being said, I do like the idea of Troy Baker as Bravo. Wasn't sure at first, until I learned he voiced Helmeppo. :)