The World Warrior
I feel somewhat dumber for having read this...

Now Demonic
If adness adapted Den-O I'd be in prison because I'd have already killed someone.

Budou though
...yeah, you can't close the thread. It will live on.

And your ideas are...not the best, for ya know...entertainment.

The best series they could adapt is Kabuto.
i can see it now; Kamen Rider Beetle. they don't want kids to know that kabuto = beetle so they will just call it beetle to make it easier for kids to learn

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
...yeah, you can't close the thread. It will live on.

And your ideas are...not the best, for ya know...entertainment.

Ehhhhhhhhh, I'm not sure I really want to see another Rider versus Rider show (yet another reason I don't really care for Kabuto) and I'm not entirely sure it would be in the best interests of Adness to adapt it

Blade or Faiz would be excellent choices, maybe even Hibiki

I'm sure Keith will answer this in Viewer Questions in HJU Radio. Anyway, Mike Wang did make it clear at Morphicon that if given the chance to do another Heisei Rider, it would either be Faiz or Kabuto. Steven also mentioned a while back that Den-O looked too kiddish.

Then again, Den-O has the best shot of being adapt (along with Kabuto), but for Den-O, its adaptable because it plays around with the concept of time. So don't be surprised if we see the Taros running from dinosaurs, vikings, pirates, or cowboys. I wouldn't be surprised if Den-O did a lot of "Educational" spots or PSAs at the end of the episode.:laugh:

If adness adapted Den-O I'd be in prison because I'd have already killed someone.

You make it sound like its the end of the world or something.

<<

>>

Aniplex and Bandai would have a field day with this show.:sly:

Originally Posted by MegaRed said:

Along with Den-O, for Kabuto...he fights "evil space aliens" to walk the path of heaven.

...and that quote of "Walking the Path of Heaven" would piss off the FCC and soccer moms for the dumbest reason possible.

*sigh*

...and yet...I could see Peter Cullen narrating something like this...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyX2NkELB3g"]YouTube - CARTOON NETWORK PHILIPPINES - MASKED RIDER KABUTO PROMO - CLOCK UP[/ame]

Last edited:
Budou though
couldn't they change the 'walking the path to heaven' to something like 'walking the path to enlightenment/glory/whatever that isn't harmful to anyone' or is that also too much for people to handle?

you know what they should do? adapt kamen rider kiva because of the whole twilight fandom going around. i bet it would hook some girls into the show if they can do it right

Aronbafon
I don't get why they just don't bring over the dubbed Kamen Rider from the Phillipines... It's already in English, and almost as good as the original version... They did better than some anime dubbing companies.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
you know what they should do? adapt kamen rider kiva because of the whole twilight fandom going around. i bet it would hook some girls into the show if they can do it right

As much as I would like girls to become interested in Kamen Rider, adapting Kiva into a Twilight knock off is just wrong and will probably piss off KR fanboys more than anything else

Plus whoever's adapting it might get sued by Stephanie Meyer

Budou though
it's not the whole twilight part. it's the vampire thing that kiva has going on. you know how twilight had vampire and wolves? kiva has vampires. that should/could attract females to the show.

I don't get why they just don't bring over the dubbed Kamen Rider from the Phillipines... It's already in English, and almost as good as the original version... They did better than some anime dubbing companies.
I wouldn't mind if they did a dub as long as they keep the storyline the same and don,t cut out all the death scenes ( except if it remains uncut on the dvd like with anime.)