Hello its me again,its been a long time,but there are few forum i could say ,Heres is one of them,Since adness ends dragon knight they are doing donation funds to make a new kamen rider series you know if We tell adness to Adapt Den O series there will be some changes the stories will remain the same but there will be few difference,The american counterpart of imagins will be different than its japanese coutnerparts for example The american counterpart of momtaros will be a parody of Sylvester Stallone ,he will speak like and he'll say Yo,You're talking to me come on ill knock ya unlike momotaros saying ore sanjou ,the american counterpart of Urataros will not be a gentle and woman flirter he'll just be a parody of WB yeats and says some romantic poem and his running joke will have him rhyme words,The american counterpart of Kintaros will not be a shogun samurai like guy but he will have some behaviour of George S. Patton and he will say something about army things, The american counterpart of Ryutaros will have some behavior of some surf teen guy.another change is that Instead of possessing the protagonist they will shape shift as the protagonist but with different styles based on their style.but they will fuse with protagonist when they transform,the american version of Deneb will almost be the same,There shall be no naomi and owner but instead there will be some black hooded figure with a book that details about time along with the passes,The antagonist of the show will be the evil hooded person who wants to wreck time like the final antagonist from Den O,The american counterpart of sieg will be some guardian angel type but in a almost behaviour like John Travolta Michael character.The american counterpart of kohona and hana will be different just some tween girl.If the show is adpted IT SHOULD BE called MASKED RIDER DEN O,SO what do we say should we tell them? and PS if you want to put ADULT and mature things and Swear words on my suggestions? DONT!.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
*Ignores giant wall of text*

The Wang brothers have already gone on record stating that they will not adapt Den-O because they feel that it's way too childish

Budou though
your idea of americanized den-o, it sucks. no offense. hell, even commander xaviax from dragon knight is better than what you came up with

What is love? Baby don't hurt me
wtfisthisshittherulesof.jpg

seriously dude... what...

Ore, Sanjou!
I'm sorry, but turning the Imagin into sterotpyes/caricatures would just really ruin Den-O for me

If it was like that, I would really just ignore it by all means necessarry

WELL IF THATS THE WAY YOU WANT IT! IM CLOSING AND ENDING THIS THREAD :mad:,bUT CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW I CCLOSE THIS THREAD

HENSHIN!!
WELL IF THATS THE WAY YOU WANT IT! IM CLOSING AND ENDING THIS THREAD :mad:,bUT CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW I CCLOSE THIS THREAD

...yeah, you can't close the thread. It will live on.

And your ideas are...not the best, for ya know...entertainment.

The best series they could adapt is Kabuto.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men

Hi there, last time I checked, you were neither a mod or worth our time