IDW, Paramount Renew TMNT Comics Deal

Administrator
<p>IDW has been the home of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for quite some time now. The TMNT got their start in the comics, after all, 40 years ago as a humble black and white indie release. Now a new deal between IDW and Paramount assures their current gig will continue for quite some time to come.</p>

Keep your boards rolling
Hey, this news just made my day! As a lifelong TMNT fan, I can't imagine a world without their adventures. Kudos to IDW and Paramount for keeping the turtle power alive! I'm on the edge of my seat, eagerly waiting for the new titles. Cowabunga, indeed!

IDW has been hitting it out of the park with TMNT lately, especially with The Last Ronin. Super pumped for the sequel, Re-Evolution! Let's hope they continue to push the boundaries and keep surprising us. Long live the turtles!Smart move by IDW. With TMNT being one of their best sellers, renewing the deal is a no-brainer. The Last Ronin had everyone talking, so extending the partnership seems like a strategic win. Looking forward to seeing the business side of these "incredible publishing plans."

This is fantastic news! TMNT is a part of our childhood, and I'm excited about what the future holds. Here's hoping for fresh, innovative stories that capture the spirit of the original comics. Can't wait to dive into these new adventures!